Hmmm advice anyone?

Truffleax

TTC our 1st Baby :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies

Right so I have the same "feelings" down below as last time I was pregnant like a constant dull ache kinda feeling so im starting to wonder if we have caught eggy again anyways I have about 8 - 11 days ish before I would be due but I do have some internet cheapys I really wanted to wait until I was due as I don't think il believe cheap results anyway lol but you know just incase I get tempted when would be the earliest time that would be ok to test? lol

xxx

Hi trufflenax, well according to some tests you can test 6 days prior to your period however i`ve always been told the earliest a test will show positive is 10 days post ovulation and that was the case for me last time, it did only show a very faint positive though so maybe best to use your most concentrated urine sample. Good luck, hope your dreams come true!

It all depends on how fast your bean can get to your womb - unfortunately you have no sort of callorbration for speed that your bean moves, the length of your fallopian tubes, effects of cross-winds or gravity - so yes - if you have a that poas urge then internet cheapies are cool - but I wouldn't expect anything till 10dpo - on average it takes 7-10 dpo for implantation to take place. I would expect a def answer at 15dpo. Some folks do get an answer earlier - some take longer :)

If you are getting cheapies then maybe get the uktra sensitive ones? and as LittleD says - the more concentrated the urine the better.

hx

ask yourself if you can handle a bfn or not! if you'll be devastated to see one then better to wait until you can get a definite answer (or of course wait for af to show or not!!) last time i got a bfn on a cheapie at 12dpo, then a positive at 14 dpo.

good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->