hmmm...confused?!

pinkbow

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
dont know if this is the right place but thot u ladies would know best :flower:

well i only had 10 days of PP bleeding and that was it completely stopped...and i havent had anythin since...nadda...and no signs of it either..

Except for yesterday...i started bleeding like a period, but no pains or anything like usual pre preg periods....then today...NOTHING its completely stopped apparently?!

LOL...now was this my first period...or leftover bleeding...should i see my dr if theres maybe something wrong with me?! :wacko: im confused :haha:

tia :flower::flower:

Hey hun,
have you gone on the pill? did you maybe take it a little bit later than you usually do, as this seems to set off a bit of random bleeding for me... well, that and DTD. I saw the Doc about it cos its rather annoying that everytime we manage to have time to go for it, the next day I bleed. I'm being sent for a smear now, tomorrow actually.. boo.

If you are worried, speak to your Doc, could be nothing, could be the return of the dreaded AF xxx

Gah i was hoping the dread AF would stay clear a bit longer lol...

ive not started taking my pill yet, im not sure if i wanna go back on it lol...hmmm mayb ill check with the doc just to be sure, cant harm lol

hope ur smear goes ok :hugs: crap about bleeding after the deed :(

hmm can u wear tampons now if my AF does actually return...as i h8 pads YUCK l?? haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->