Hmmm still no AF

O

Ozzieshunni

I started my last cycle on March 26th. I know I O'd. Since my cycles are 32 days, I should have been due for my period the 26th or 27th. At max I've been maybe 2 days late. I've had some AF like cramps, need to pee all the time, lots of clearish (one day was yellowish) CM, and a niggling backache. My nipples are really sensitive, but my breasts don't hurt (last month I wanted to rip them off). Just before my AF was supposed to be due, I had 3 days straight of headaches. I'm exhausted all the time (I know it's not attributed to starting work because I've been getting 9+ hours of sleep each night and I'm still tired). I tested on the 26th and got a :bfn:. I'm trying to hold out until next week to test again, but I'm trying to see if my symptoms sound good. ](*,) I hate waiting!

Hi Ozzieshunni, I am just about in the same place as you, although I don't have very many symptoms. I have a 25 or 26 day cycle and am 2 or 3 days late for AF with still no sign. I tested on the morning of day 26 and got a BFN and was so disappointed! Thought for sure AF would arrive, but no sign so far :D Am trying to hold out til Sunday which will be day 30 of my cycle, always supposing AF doesn't arrive.

Good luck! Hope you get what you're hoping for!

Thanks! I hate this cause it feels like I'm going to get my AF, but it doesn't IYKWIM.

Ok, so I've heard the term Montgomery's Tubercles before, but I didn't know what they were so I did a google search and ermmmm, I think I have them....I'm not sure. I never noticed them there before! I'm not getting my hopes up and I'm just going to wait until tuesday to test.

Ok so I have a 26 day cycle and I am currently 5 days late. I did have some dark brownish blood when I wiped this morning ... so I'm not sure if this AF on her way. I took three hpt tests last week and all were negative :wacko:. I thought the the waiting was only supposed to last two weeks lol! Best of luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->