hmmm why cant I believe it?

emma2810

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies well yesterday I finally got my :bfp: after trying since our loss in July.
The only thing is it was really faint so Im worried its not right?:wacko:
I did two clear blue tests (not digis) and both came up with faint positives,and are still faint positives today.

Are they real?I OV 1st Feb so yesterday would of been 13/14dpo.

Ive just bought a superdrug test to do in the morning but when I've read it it says can only be used from 15days afer OV-and thats supposed to be an early test!So now Im worried incase I get a bfn :( It does say sensitivity is 10miu though-is that good????

Thanks ladies Im probably just being daft!

Congrats im 12week 2day it stil ain sunk in and i did test a week ago and its just as faint as wen i did 1 at 4week sorry im from teen forum just like coming here and havin a look gud luk x

Hey Emma, I had exactly the same when I got my BFP - I did 3 tests over one weekend and they were all faint, so I just had no idea, I convinced myself they couldn't possibly be positive. But I realised it's pretty much impossible to get a false positive - a line, regardless of how faint it is, can only be produced when you have hcg in your urine. And you can only have that if you're pregnant!!

So congratulations!!! See you in 1st tri :) x

Congrats emma! :hugs:
Hopefully you will start to feel more preggo and can believe this is a brand new strong bean for you really soon. x

Thanks everyone I did the superdrug test yesterday and it was DEFINITELY a positive,not faint at all :happydance: Im going to make a appointment to see gp today if I can.

:dust: everyone
:hugs:

congrats! idid 3 when i first found out n they was allfaint too! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back