hmmmm

Little G

Reaction score
Hello Ladies

Need some advise because my head is pickled!
Ok So DF and I had :sex: around the last time i was OV, I stopped taking microgynon at least a year ago and have been using condoms since. When we finished having :sex: the last time I remember being unusally wet (sorry if tmi) but didnt think too much about it. AF was due on friday and still no sign, have had little cramps on and off but doesnt look as if she is going to show! Ive had regular cycle of 35 day's for at least the past 6-7 months.

Last week I had some serious cramps and twinging and thought AF had came early but when went to the loo to check it was loads of EWCM! as if I was OVing again!!?? I was going to test at the end of next week if still no sign of AF.... Im wondering if somehow the condom spilt a bit possibley or is my mind just going into overdrive!!!??? ARGGGHH! Any advise would be much aprreciated!!

xx

The only way you will know for sure is to do a test hun. Condoms aren't 100% so there is always a slim chance of them malfunctioning! Would it be a very bad thing if you were??? Keep us updated x

The only way you will know for sure is to do a test hun. Condoms aren't 100% so there is always a slim chance of them malfunctioning! Would it be a very bad thing if you were??? Keep us updated x

Yeah definatley wouldnt be a bad thing, just not the right timing but would still be over the moon if I were! Will let you's know how if goes! :wacko:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->