Hmmmm

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by danni1979, Oct 9, 2008.

1. danni1979

danni1979 Well-Known Member

Hi all i posted earlier as there seems to be some confusion whether i'm pg or not..
    Anyway very briefly got bfp 25th sep,blood test for hcg 26th sep,heavy bleeding 27th sep to 1st oct(gynae reckon chemical pregnancy)as my hcg from the 26th sep were only 4!!
    Anyway i am still getting positives and the doctors dont know why,i would've been about 4 weeks 4 days pg when i started bleeding..
    Did it take anyone else a while for their hcg to go down after so early a cp?
    xx xx

2. Jai_Jai

Jai_Jai Mummy to my Jellies

sorry i dont know but i wanted to give u a :hugs: take care and hope u find out whats going on soon

3. HatterasSarah

HatterasSarah Mom of 1 boy =)

Something is not right. If youre still getting positives, you clearly still have more than 4 hCG in your blood/urine. Isn't the most sensitive test 25 anyways? You should go back to your doctor asap and get another hcg test, because if the baby is still alive and well (which is completely possible, bc TONS of people bleed and still have successful pregnancies), you should know!

4. Visqueen

Visqueen mum to 2 beautiful girls

I would see Dr again.

Hope it works out for you :hug: