Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

Hey hun, i don't think keep testing is the answer i think you need to try and move forward. Perhaps start using OPKs and see if you can detect ovulation and stat from there, a test should be picking up a decent level of HCG now so i think the doc is prob right as hard as it is to accept. But you WILL catch that egg this time round xx

I've just read this thread from start to finish, I'm so sorry you didn't get the :bfp: you was hoping for & deserved, but as someone has already mentioned, your body may just be a bit slower so see how things go & if you still have novisit from :witch: then test again.

Best of luck to you x

pick yourself up, dust yaself down, and enjoy your life.. make something great of yourself.
xx

hey Lyrah......xxxxx

see ur still feeling down. Honey I hate to say this but do u know I didnt realise how stressed I was till AF arrived yesterday. I feel so much better now and feel like a tonne weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I think u are stressing out too much babes and u need to try and chill out a bit. I know thats hard honey and I know you want it as much as me, but as someone has said when u wnat something so bad u get it into your head that your are or u must be etc, then u start getting the phantom symptoms.

If you are pg then thats great, but......as I should have done earlier, try to move on and enjoy life. its far too short!. We have recently had news in the office that a guy that worked close by died, he was only 31. so pls.....pour yourself a nice bath, have a nice soak, stick a chic flik on, grab a mug of cocoa and relax. ask ur man to give u a massage. I know u will feel so much better. I hope this doesnt upset you. thats not the intention. Luv ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lyrah,

Just caught up on this thread... Gutted and gobsmacked... Thnking of you and sending love xxx

I can understand a little of what u are feeling had convinced myself :witch: wasnt coming this month so what does she do.....shows her ugly mug this morning.......a day early to pour salt in the wound. I know i shouldnt be upset and should be happy that after ten years on the pill my body seems to be coping well but U cant help but get upset can u???

No way am I saying I know what u are going through but when u really believe u are and are told u are not its like being bashed around the head with something sharp, what a wake up call!!

Any way enough with being down its done now we have to move on hun WE WILL NOT GIVE UP !!!!

COME ON LETS GET SOME PMA BACK IN THE AIR.

Our time will come hun :hug: :hugs: xx

Just caught up with the thread! :hugs: for the hcg test
I hope the new round of tests give you some clue to what your body thinks it's doing.

Thanks girls :) :hugs:

PMAAAA!!! :D

Im gonna get that eggy this month ;)

I have my blood test today, I'm really terrified. I have a huge phobia of needles, esp when it's into a vein since I have a phobia of them aswell.

Really, really scared :cry:

xxxxx

i hate them 2 hunni but u have 2 get used 2 it if u wanna have kids because u become a pin cushion. look at it as 10 seconds of pain to help you get to the bottom of this.

x

wow Lyrah! I've been gone for a a couple of weeks...and look what I've missed! I hope you get to the bottom of this...and are pregnant soon!!

Good luck today, hope they can get some answers for you

why didnt they do your bloods when u went the other day. my dr always took my blood that day that way it was quicker getting them bk.

why didnt they do your bloods when u went the other day. my dr always took my blood that day that way it was quicker getting them bk.

Hmmmm.. good point. Not too sure actuallly. Maybe it's cos it was for lots of things? But I think they'd do that at the drs anyway.. hmmm.

Had it done, I was very brave haha :) The nurse doing it was really nice and helped keep me calm which was good.

Got to wait a week now for the results.

xxxxxxx

Jeeze!! I hope everything is great and you are indeed preggers!! some more :dust: for you!! You can never have enough!! :D

im so sorry lyrah hope u resolve it soon, my heart goes out to you xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->