Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

OMG!!! I really thought by the time I got home from work tonight you would be celebrating a :bfp:!!! Cant believe you have managed to stop yourself testing...im eager to test but you have all the symptoms hun!!!

PLEASE TEST SOON....WE ARE GOING MAD!!!!

xxx

still waiting for your result.............

Yeah and I think I may have a bit of morning sickness starting up.. felt extremely sick 5mins ago and nearly threw up! :happydance:

I'm shaking so badly where I'm half nervous and half excited lol.

xx

Please :test::test::test:

You have such great will power!!

Good luck honey!!

xxx

oooohh Lyrah, test test test!!! wishing you all the best for your :bfp:!!!!

x

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev138pr___.png

I know I do not know you but I understand your nervousness and waiting to test. I wait because if I take the test and it says no then my hope is lost but if I have symptoms (though I try to talk myself out of some of them, and some I feel I made up LOL.) then I still can pretend I might be. I wish you luck and hope for a :bfp: for you.
Sara

This is torture!! What are you doing to us?? If you love us :test: :rofl:

Serioulsy, I'm going to hound you until you :test: Get testing woman!!

I just read this whole post .... got to the end and you still haven't tested!!!!

Ohhhh i'm so excited for you go and test now!!

Symptoms sound so so postive, come on :bfp: :happydance:

Right I am off to my Tap class now..........I will be back in an hr and a half and I will be expecting to see a test rersult and praying for :bfp: :hug:

maybe she went and tested and it was a :bfp: and shes running around screaming??? :happydance::happydance::rofl::rofl::rofl:

omg, ant believe you still havn't tested.. i really dont know how you do it! lmao.... i'm more excited waiting for you to test than i was waiting for my own test lmao!

test woman, TEST!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl:

Baaaahhh lol. You ladies are making me giggle. I'm torturing myself! I need to buy some tests aswell!!!

OH just said to me 'But you've been bleeding/spotting for 2weeks now.. you can't be pregnant' :cry:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"