Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

:rofl::rofl:

I know he doesn't know anything to do with it cos he's a man but it still makes me feel let down and sad about it incase he's right :(

Why do men have to put a downer on things? Grrr :hissy:

xx

:hug: if you have only been spotting its probably your bean burrowing in & getting comfy inside your tummy babe :hugs: xx

please please please please please TEST!!!!

He he he! Lyrah have you seen how many of us are literally hanging on your every word hun??!!!

Do the kind thing... put us out of our misery pleeeese!! lol xx

:rofl::rofl:

Baaaahhh lol. You ladies are making me giggle. I'm torturing myself! I need to buy some tests aswell!!!

OH just said to me 'But you've been bleeding/spotting for 2weeks now.. you can't be pregnant' :cry:

xx

Just slap him upside the head - he's a man what does he know? Besides there are alot of women who bleed and are still preggers. Just go and :test: this way you'll know for sure and you can stop torturing yourself (and us) :rofl:

just read this WHOLE thread. lets go!:dust::dust::dust::dust::test::test::test::test::test::test: hope you get a :bfp: :D

with love from wisconsin!

:hug: if you have only been spotting its probably your bean burrowing in & getting comfy inside your tummy babe :hugs: xx

Thing is, it started the day after I ovulated and for 2 weeks it has been light-medium varying and ranging from red-brown. It's most odd. The hospital gave me tablets to stop the bleeding but I didn't want to take them just yet incase it stopped af from coming.. but she hasn't come of her own accord anyway:rofl: *please don't turn up!*

Could this still be little bean burrowing do you reckon?

I haven't heard of anyone bleeding for this long and it meaning they're pregnant so I feel a little down about it.

:hugs:

xx

Depending on how heavy your bleeding has been yeah

You can spot during ovulation because sometimes the follicle can rupture as the egg is being released... then implantation can cause slight bleeding followed by the cells burrowing further into your endometrium so theoretically it could happen.

I know you are scared of getting a negative result babe but if you are not pregnant surely it is better to know... then you could go and see you doctor to find out why you have been spotting - coz if you leave this unchecked it could hamper your chances of TTC IYSWIM? :hugs:

I have everything crossed for you (as does about 100 other ladies on here) xx

Thankies :)

I am going to try make an appointment with the dr next week anyway whether I'm pregnant or not cos I want to know what it was all about. A&E weren't very helpful to me so am hoping I can get some kind of result out of the dr, it's more personal and I will get taken notice of. (With a bit of luck haha)

But I am starting to really think I am pregnant now. I don't want to get my hopes up of course but seriously I have never been this tired before and I haven't done anything different.. I had a good sleep and have been at work today but since the minute I've got in, I have no energy whatsoever.. it's crazy.

If I'm pregnant, I'm gonna cry so hard with happiness.

Please let it be a :bfp:!

I will test soon girls I promise.

You ladies are soo soo wonderful, really you all are!! :hugs::hugs:

xx

I really hope you get your :bfp: soon hun! I don't understand how you've got the will power to hold out..!! I've got everything crossed for you x

I really hope you get your :bfp: soon hun! I don't understand how you've got the will power to hold out..!! I've got everything crossed for you x

Neither do I :rofl:

Thanks hun :)

xxx

So testing soon when is that lol ...
if you dot test you will never know lol , Just do it hun .. Men know nothing bahhh lol . x .

Well done Lyrah on not testing!! But please test tomorrow, or I might hunt you down myself LOL!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

well i am back from tap.............and no result :( i have caved in and done one myself now with all this talk hahaha but too scared to look at the result i know its a :bfn: i am sure of it i can feel it in my waters i feel like :cry: now

You have to look Jai hun lol , what if a bfp is sitting there all alone lol . Good luck . x .

it was a :bfn: :( :af: due tomo tho so there might still be a :bfp: but i used frer so shud have showed up by now eh? oh well next month!!!

Awww Jai!!

Test in a few days hun!

Good lucccck :D

xx

I'm so upset.

OH is popping to Asda in a while to pick up a few things.. I asked him to see if he can get a preg test and his reaction was this:

OH: 'You're not pregnant.. you had a test done at the hospital!'
Me: 'You do know those ones aren't very sensitive and it was too early anyway?
OH: 'It wasn't too early at all! You think the pregnancy tests on the gyneacology ward aren't sensitive?!'
Me: 'No, they are sensitive, just not as sensitive as other tests..'
OH: 'You're not pregnant.'

That's really hurt me, maybe it's just the hormones but I personally found that very upsetting. :cry:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr MEN!!! dont worry.............:hug: let us know wat the result is!!!!! xxxxx good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->