Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

I definately see a line, but I don't see any color. I know this is driving you insane...... It's driving us crazy too! I know you have to be beside yourself. You are one very paitent person! Go get a digi tomorrow instead of a FR. That way there is no confusion at all! Good luck girl and God bless you! :hugs:

An evap line wouldn't be that dark though, surely?

xxxxx

My goodness I am following this almost holding my breath - I think everyone has aged several years following this... Good Luck to you:thumbup:

oooo i defianlty see a line this time hunni. I really think this is it for you :happydance:
xx

You can get dark evaps hun. I remember my sister telling me she'd POAS just before she went to bed and it was bfn and the following morning she looked at it and it was bfp. I still think you shouldn't take notice of any results that develop after the 10 minute window. IC's do throw up a lot of evaps, I've even had one today.

I really really hope this is it for you hun but I worry that your lines are not getting any darker and normally by now they should have got at least a little darker.

I know this must be hell for you hun. I'm following this thread eveyday and I'm praying it's a bfp, I really am :hugs:

I hope this is it hunny....
The last picture you took was of a test from last week , So thats why a line could of come up , I dont want to dash hopes sweety your a dear friend :) , But they say dont read after ten minuites and i know you looked before ten minuites , But that picture is a week later .
Good luck sweety , Try a frer and Ring Docs Monday morning i know you have an appointment Tuesday but he can give u results over the phone Monday . Good luck sweety . xxx .

OK I need to chip in on this thread now. I can read and run no longer!

I'm worried Lyrah that you are getting your hopes up hun. Please please please do whatever you can to prepare yourself for negative news and try not to convince yourself that you are pregnant just incase. Other people are being very supportive but it's gonna really hurt you if BFP doesn't show.

I really really hope that this turns out positive to cure ALL our anxieties and we can relax.

Haven't read all of these posts but there's no mention of temp charting. Do you keep a chart?

:shrug:

I wish you lots of luck :hugs:

Thanks all of you, I appreciate it so much :hugs:

I'm trying sooo hard to not think anything of this and to not get my hopes up but it's so so hard when I'm so late and have symptoms :(

I honestly have no clue what's going on but I do feel like I could be pregnant. Deep, in my heart, I can sort of tell. But at the same time, I'm ignoring it. Or at least, trying to.

I don't temp chart no cos I work shifts so it's really hard to be able to take it the same time every morning. I do keep track of my symptoms everyday from ovulation but that's something I'm going to stop if this isn't my month cos it's just gonna get out of hand and get my hopes up.

You know, as crazy as this sounds... I've got so fed up of this and got to the point where I'm thinking I'm just going crazy that I've even begged AF to come.. isn't that stupid?! I don't want AF here at all but I just want to know one way or another so I can either move on or get care asap. But she still hasn't arrived.. so I guess that could count as a good sign, maybe?

It's actually quite stressful. I never thought trying to create a whole new little life would be this hard and this stressful.. I was in for a huge shock. If somebody had told me that making a baby was difficult, I wouldn't have believed them at all.

I want this baby soo soo much. I'm scared just how much this is going to hurt me if it turns out I'm not pregnant. I knew I shouldn't of got my hopes up but it's so hard missing a period and having symptoms and not wondering 'Am I pregnant??'

Wow, sorry for the essay. The words just seem to be flowing out of me right now.

Anyway, thanks all of you for supporting me everyday, it means an awful lot to me and I wish I could show you all some way of how much I appreciate each and every one of you and everything you all have done.

xxxxxx

I really think that you should buy a CB Digi tomorrow and not a First Response. That way, there is no confusion, or trying to interpret lines. It will give you the clear answer that you need.

Good luck - hope you get your BFP.

:hug:

xx

I really think that you should buy a CB Digi tomorrow and not a First Response. That way, there is no confusion, or trying to interpret lines. It will give you the clear answer that you need.

Good luck - hope you get your BFP.

:hug:

xx

Thanks. :)

I don't think a digi will pick it up atm as I'm still getting faint lines.

Doctor said if my test he's sent off is neg, he wants to do bloods on me. So I will only get my clear answer when my blood results are back

xxx

i think with u being 2wks over due? a digi will defo show up u dont have anything 2 loose by trying 1 x

ahh hun definately a line there no kidding :D

Please let this be it for you ! xx :hugs:

Ok.. this is last weeks one but it's clearer to see now.

I'm wondering if it's a bfp... :shock:

https://img525.imageshack.us/img525/9410/dsc02323yw4.th.jpghttps://img525.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

I see the line. But this is a similar line to the one I got on my test which made me all excited and fuzzy inside. Then I realised I'd left it too long and having had so many negs before it was another neg. I'm really really really really really really hoping this is your BFP, but at the same time don't want you to be all disappointed.

Many many :hug: and I really hope you find out for sure soon.

P.S I was urging AF to come when I kept getting all my BFNs, it made me feel guilty incase I was pregnant incase I 'made myself have a miscarriage' :dohh:. It can get frustrating, so it's perfectly normal to be wishing one way then wishing another.

any news yet lyrah? im so anxious for you. praying its a bfp but like the other girls said, try and prepare yourself as best u can just in case. thinking of u!! x

Thanks for all your help girls :)

No news yet. I feel so anxious.

Shall I throw all my used preg tests away so I don't keep obsessing over them?

xxx

Thanks for all your help girls :)

No news yet. I feel so anxious.

Shall I throw all my used preg tests away so I don't keep obsessing over them?

xxx

Good idea hunny , Just look at each test you do .. Then after say an hour throw away .
Just to stop u going insane looking , Iam just worried about you hun , As i know its driving you Nuts ..
I really really think you should ring Docs in morning for there urine test , I know he said if neg he will order Bloods .. But ! If there super sensitive like he told u sweety they should pick up a faint line too .
Pleaseeeeee ring tommorrow to put ur mind at ease . xxxxx .

Okie thanks, I'll throw them then :)

I was thinking of waiting til Tuesday when I actually see him, that way I can talk to him rather than the receptionists.

I don't think it's a line test.. I think it's one of those ones where it counts up all the diff chemicals in the urine etc.

I feel sick with nerves. This is all so completely crazy now and has got so out of hand.. I hope there's a bfp at the end of all of this or I'm gonna feel so stupid for falling for what my body has done to me.

xxxxx

:hugs: If you're not then please don't feel stupid hunny. I'm sure a lot of people have convinced themselves in the past that they're pregnant when they in fact haven't been. But I really really really hope this is you bfp. It must be driving you mad. Lots of :hugs: and i hope the doc has good news for you xxx

can i just say in work yesterday (iam a midwife) we had a clin for people that thort they where preg and i got 5 woman come in with the same test and they where + light + but it was there they brot along fmu and we test useing av v sens test and they where all - i do not trust the ebay cheepy testes as all gp's around here dnt so i would say dnt trust them use a test that can be trusted.

i dont know but have u do other tests? beat of luck every1 as there FX 44 u xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->