Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

can you not just get a gigi then you dnt have the thing of faint lines

why dint u get a digi test and do it with fmu and then u will know for sure x

Digis are generally less sensitive than the tests you've been using though - I think if you're still getting very faint lines it might come up as 'not pregnant' even if you are x

Just think hun , Only till Monday then you can ring for some results , Then get answers or get on your way to a blood test :) . Good luck hunny . xx .

Ok I've taken another pic of last nights test as it's easier to see now that it's in the middle of the day rather than early evening.

The line is much easier to see today.. but I'm still not sure it will show up on the pic, although I can see it slightly on the pic.

Here it is..

Attachments

• DSC02320.jpg
    DSC02320.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC02317.jpg
    DSC02317.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 75
I can kind of see a line. Have you tried any other than IC lately? I'm not to impressed with the IC. Mine looked like yours the other day so I tried an FR and was noticably pink. Good luck!

What did the doctor say about your urine test they did earlier this week?

Waiting for results, got to see dr on Tuesday

x

I can kind of see a line. Have you tried any other than IC lately? I'm not to impressed with the IC. Mine looked like yours the other day so I tried an FR and was noticably pink. Good luck!

That sounds promising Lyrah... maybe you should try a FR tomorrow?

Hmmm could do.. I might buy one later. The FR I did a week ago was barely visible at all though so a little worried it won't show up.

xx

Ok.. this is last weeks one but it's clearer to see now.

I'm wondering if it's a bfp... :shock:

https://img525.imageshack.us/img525/9410/dsc02323yw4.th.jpghttps://img525.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

girl i want to come to UK And hug and strangle u :) LOL.. ur 17 days late, 8 postives, come on! lol ur so prego.. u got a Bun in ur oven :)

I demand you go buy another and retest hehehe am so impatient.

Only kidding hun, good luck for your bfp but i can deffo see a faint line there like i said before.

I do see a line hun but i dont see any color to it? it looks like a shadow...?
Cant wait to here from monday!!!....did you test anymore...you should use a frer!

wow, that's definitely visible...fingers crossed.
Maybe this is it for you?

Thanks girlssss :D

Getting excited now and impatient lol.

I'm going to test tmw morning with my other sainsburys test.. but may go out and buy a FR in a while. I'm too cold at the moment to go out haha.

The line in that pink looks colourless in pic, but in real life it looks pinky, OH said that it's pink too so hopefully it's a true line and not a shadow.

xxx

aw hun, dont want to get your hopes up, but if the line is pink and even oh agrees than i def say your pregnat! your soo late, tons of symptoms, and alots of positve tests! Dont stress and just know if your heart that there is mostly likely a little bean growing inside of you! Good luck sweeite, prayers being said for you!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->