Hmmmmm.... Sisters wedding dilemma

I think it's fine. I don't really believe in page boys to be honest and I don't think it's a big deal for little boys the way it is for a girl to be a bridesmaid. The ideas of picking your son a lovely suit is a great one- maybe make sure he has rice or rose petals to throw or bubbles to blow afterwards too. If you had three daughters and she had picked one I would think it was an issue but I don't think it's a problem to just pick your girl for her bridesmaid. At that age it's such a small role too - it's not like she will be going on the hen do and helping the bride get ready! I hope you enjoy the day.

I think that sounds fine. It's lovely she wants to include your family in the wedding and obviously there aren't enough roles for everyone to fill. If there are lots of kids in the extended family and there aren't enough roles for everyone to participate, or there just aren't any other roles than bridesmaids, then surely that would be fine. Even if there were loads of other roles, I wouldn't feel uncomfortable if all my kids didn't have a part to play. It's a nice way of including your family, even if she couldn't include everyone. I would be delighted in that case, not feel weird about it. It wouldn't even occur to me to think twice about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->