hmmmmmmmmm

Wantabean

mumma with a new surprise
Reaction score
hey girls :wave: so i was wondering if u can tell me how long it took for you ladies to get your af after having you lo? am still waiting :shrug:

cheers girls

xxxx

I've had mine twice already, and my LO is 2 1/2 months old. AF didn't waste anytime. :dohh:

almost 9 months later and still no af - i`m still bfìng though, which helps

Oh god dont ask me..... I got AF every fortnight til i went back on the pil.... Dire!!!!

Yeah 6 weeks or something for me :( and totally all over the place now. Hoping thing will settle down now I'm not bfeeding anymore.

Hey Wantabean I only just took mine the other week. Had Ella in August. Was expressing until end Nov. It had to have been the WORST one i've ever had! :growlmad: lol

Findlay was 6 weeks old when they returned and they immediately went back to being perfect 28 day cycles. I was not impressed as I was bloomin exclusively expressing day and night so was expecting it to take ages for AF to come back!

I got mine when Sophie was 9 weeks old - like Lottie86 I wasn't happy because I'd been expressing all those weeks and wasn't expecting it! It actually started the day I started breastfeeding her! It went a bit funny for a few weeks then settled down a bit better - I used to be exactly 4 weeks to the very day but the last few times it's appeared 2 days early every time! Grrrr. I was so annoyed that I bf till Sophie was 5 months and I still got AF! xxxx

Findlay was 6 weeks old when they returned and they immediately went back to being perfect 28 day cycles. I was not impressed as I was bloomin exclusively expressing day and night so was expecting it to take ages for AF to come back!
Same here - bang on six weeks, regardless of the fact I was expressing.

hmmm im kinda getting worried now. still no sign. i was kinda hoping to return to my normal 28 day cycle. how lng do you think i should wait before going to docs? xxx

I didn't get mine for 7 months. The first couple I had were about 6 weeks apart before they regulated themselves. I am still bf so at the moment they only last 2 days so wouldn't even say they are fully back to normal and my lo is nearly 13 months.

Still nothing and Thomas is 6 months now. Still exclusively breastfeeding though so not surprising.

my doc said they will start to investigate after 6months absent

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->