Hmph. Baby away for his first night away, so we could get some sleep...

M&S+Bump

M & S + Baby Joe = Family
Reaction score
...so why am I awake, and here, at 3.30am??

Surely this is completely defeating the purpose - but suddenly I feel duty-bound to try and catch up on everything I'm 'missing' while the wee man is here. When he's here, he demands all my attention and I long for sleep - yet when he's not here, I have no desire for sleep and waste all my time tidying, browsing t'interwebs and generally faffing around!!

Anyone else? Or just me??

Well I've just fed LO and he's fast asleep on my tummy. Should put him back down and get some sleep but it's the only time I get for peace and quiet to go on Facebook/bnb.

I do the same thing! Sometimes I feel tired all day long but once LO is sleeping I am no longer tired and use the free time to do stuff I like. :wacko: I don't know why.

I know what you mean. Isaac wakes up so early and every morning I promise myself I'll have an early night and catchup on sleep but by the time evening rolls around I get so busy doing things and I never go to sleep early :dohh:

Sleep is something I definatley miss since having Jacob!! Evan sleeps fab so I am hoping Jacob takes after his big bro!! Only a couple more years until a decent nights sleep lol!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->