• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hobbies anyone??

MrsShoupFoR#3

Busy MoM to 2 Princess's
Reaction score
Okay, so I tried to wait until at least 15 dpo before testing but gave into temptation today at 12dpo and sadly it was a bfn.I am still trying to remain positive but it's getting little harder as the bfn's keep popping up. I try to wait to test to avoid the let down but there is the little ugly poas troll that follows me around everywhere! Grrr! LoL anyway after a few shedded tears to the DH this morning he said "you need to find a hobby to keep your mind off of things and keep you relaxed" which makes sense and I agreed to give it a shot. We just moved into our first home and before we moved in I painted both girls rooms, the hallway, and accent wall in living room and really enjoyed it so tommorrow after work my totally awesome DH is taking me to get paint to paint one of our spare rooms (we refer to as the lighthouse room) and the bathroom, then he's taking me to Michaels for some an easel and some paints and I'm going to take up painting pics as well, so after the long winded explanation, I was just wondering if any body else has taken on a hobby to try and keep your mind busy as possible?

Oh, I do! I play video games. I've been a game geek for a good portion of my life; it just so happens to come in handy during the 2ww as well!

I just played through Kingdom Hearts 2. I've actually been too busy with my schoolwork to be able to focus on much else, though. Heavy Rain was last month's obsession. :haha:

My hobby has become my obsession....lol I am a coupon queen ( live in the states) but between getting ready to shop and then shopping i stay busy busy busy. But i love it because of the amount of money i save.

i love reading but it often doesn;t take my mind off of things, i have become an obsessive blogger and posting on forums lol... not sure what else to suggest lol

I crochet blankets, Play video games and watch tv. It seems to help alot for myself

well actually i do karate :blush: and have been since i was 10.. but thats not a hobby i can do without worrying during the 2ww... im always worried the strenous exercise would case harm..

but also i love to sow, read and also come on bnb hehe but i guess that doesnt take my mind off ttc hehe..

I spent a lot of the 2WW making a picture!

Here it is...

I also started making a light but haven't finished it yet!

x x x

Attachments

• ART3.jpg
    ART3.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Art1.jpg
    Art1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 8
oo im one the the game addicts as well, i love my nintendo ds =) its helps!!

xxxx

I dont have any hobbbies as such i just keep myself busy. I have been tending my garden alot since the weather turned nice..ive deweeded all my strawberry plants..theyre doing so well now...planted some tomato plants and am now in the process of levelling some ground so we can move a shed there for the kids stuff :) OH is building me a wall for bedding...that will have lavender...once that ones done he will build another for herbs :) I also am going to make 2 big boxes for my potatos..that needs to be done this weekend so they will grow!!! and anything else that crops up :)

I have also been very busy with my avon business it seems to be doing really well right now :)

Its good to know that I am not the only way searching for things to keep my mind off of everything. I'm really anxious now cause at 12dpo I had a light pink tinge when I wiped and then nothing since and I am now at 14dpo and waiting on AF to arrive. I know she's coming I can feel her and I did a test today and got a bfn :( I'm getting my nails done today then headin home to paint an image of clouds and ballet slippers I have in my mind, weird I know but when creativity strikes you gotta go get it out of your head

That's a good idea- it's best to get your mind off it some.
I like to crochet and I also make jewelry. I'm a gamer too!

That's funny - my DH told me that I needed a hobby too! So I enrolled on a fashion design and dress making course which is keeping me very busy and taking my mind off TTC very nicely xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->