Hola! Im new and wanting a ttc buddy!

pretty14u

Reaction score
Hi ladies!!!!
Looking for a buddy.. Im willing to try anything! A little about me.. Im 22.. ttc #1 .. I have pcos and been ttc for one year and no luck.. Is their a limit to how many buddies you can have?

Of course there's no limit :) We're all just trying to help each other stay sane through this crazy journey! i'm 24 and TTC my second child, OH's 3rd..it will be our 1st together :) I went off bc in August but my body didn't get normal cycles again until November so I don't count that we were actively TTC till then.

Do you take anything for PCOS? Are your cycles really long?

Entiendes espanol o no?

Lol if you don't its okay, just wondering because of the 'hola'.:wave:

Anyways I would love being your buddy!

I am 21 and we have been trying for 5 months for our 1st too, I stopped BC in September so I have been counting since then, with no luck unfortunately,:cry:

But I still stay positive and try to keep the BD as something fun, not pressuring, like yelling at his little swimmers to find their way to my egg and make a baby!!!! :rofl:

I heard that the saliva can kill his troopers.... So...:saywhat:

Of course there's no limit :) We're all just trying to help each other stay sane through this crazy journey! i'm 24 and TTC my second child, OH's 3rd..it will be our 1st together :) I went off bc in August but my body didn't get normal cycles again until November so I don't count that we were actively TTC till then.

Do you take anything for PCOS? Are your cycles really long?

:)

I dont take anything for it... My doctor put me on metformin and i started taking vitex. i didnt take either of them like i was supposed to.. Took them no longer than about 3 weeks and than all of the sudden my cycles started coming normally and by them selves every month since august of 2011.. they only last 4 days and i have about 27-28 days in between each one.

Entiendes espanol o no?

Lol if you don't its okay, just wondering because of the 'hola'.:wave:

Anyways I would love being your buddy!

I am 21 and we have been trying for 5 months for our 1st too, I stopped BC in September so I have been counting since then, with no luck unfortunately,:cry:

But I still stay positive and try to keep the BD as something fun, not pressuring, like yelling at his little swimmers to find their way to my egg and make a baby!!!! :rofl:

I heard that the saliva can kill his troopers.... So...:saywhat:

:) i know very very little espanol..

Im sure we can get our bpf by working together!!! its sooo stressful ! do you take any thing to help with ttc or do you chart?

Hi there
Im 27 have pcos and have been trying for 3years.Just finished second round of fertomid.have you tried any procedures yet?

I just chart, but I'm thinking of using Preseed, I have heard sooooo many success with it. Also thinking of taking an OPK and maybe charting temp.....

Agreed, BFP for 2012!!

Hi there
Im 27 have pcos and have been trying for 3years.Just finished second round of fertomid.have you tried any procedures yet?

i havent had any procedures yet.. i had a leep procedure in nov 2011.. how is your pcos? are your cycles long?

I just chart, but I'm thinking of using Preseed, I have heard sooooo many success with it. Also thinking of taking an OPK and maybe charting temp.....

Agreed, BFP for 2012!!

whats opk? i just bought preseed last month.. no success yetl.. kinda pricey.. do you ladies believe in the physic readings. i just had one done yesterday by ruby and she said i will have a BFP in april of 2012 or concieve april 2012
or give birth by april 2013

I think I might try Preseed, heard lots of good stuff about it.

OPK- Ovulation Predictor Kit

I actually have Tarot and fortune cards, I do believe in it, I believe there are certain things in life we have marked ourselves for, that these don't really change, but the paths we take to get to those certain things changes constantly as we learn.

Hi all! :D

Hope you don't mind if I join in with your TTC journey and fingers crossed for those BFP's!!!! :D I'm 22 :hugs:

I think I might try Preseed, heard lots of good stuff about it.

OPK- Ovulation Predictor Kit

I actually have Tarot and fortune cards, I do believe in it, I believe there are certain things in life we have marked ourselves for, that these don't really change, but the paths we take to get to those certain things changes constantly as we learn.

agreeed!!! :)
i use opk as well. i buy my ovulation test and pregnancy test off ebay..it saves soo much money!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->