Hola!

minnow

Reaction score
Hello people,

Am a 25wk pregnant teacher (should have had more sense seeing what most children become!), just beginning to slow down now as my bump increases.

I moved to North Wales 2 years ago when i got married and have been so busy with work haven't really got any friends (sad i know). The ones i do have are beginning to get tired of talk of bodily functions and baby movements, I can't imagine why.

Anyway, nice to be here, hope to make some new friends.

Elly x

Hi minnow

Welcome to BabyandBump

I see you live in Wrexham :D We are getting ready to move there :p

:wave:

Blimey! you are quick. Thanks weestar21. Wobbles - you have great taste, Wrexham is a great place to live (as long as you're not too much of a party animal and you get on well with Polish people!)

Hmmm lol!!

Moving to be close to Chester which is practically up the road. Wresham that bad for going out? My cousin said she was out & about in Wrexham the other night!

Hello and welcome. Hope you have a trouble free remainder to your pregnancy

Hiya and welcome to the forum.xxx :D

Hi Minnow!

I am also a teacher and have just had baby no.2. I live down the road in Warrington. Welcome to BnB and enjoy your pregnancy!

So many friendly people!

Thanks everyone!

The only pregnancy niggle we've had so far is something with Baby's kidneys which means we need an extra scan at about 32wks. Quite glad to get an extra viewing of baby later on, especially as they say it's nowt to worry about. Just hope it doesn't make the midwife change her mind about letting us have a home birth.

As for Wrexham - It depends what you like. It's got a bit of a reputation for being a bit rough so most people i know travel up to Chester where there's more to do anyway. Though i'm a sad old lady now and don't really go out much anymore, so best not to listen to me!

Here's a question for you:
What is the best thing to do to have fun while you're pregnant? (especially if like me you're getting a bit slower (in mind and body!))

Ahh your putting me off :lol:

But as you say Chester up the road - Which is what I had in mind anyway :D

minnow said:
Here's a question for you:
What is the best thing to do to have fun while you're pregnant? (especially if like me you're getting a bit slower (in mind and body!))

A good lights sleep lol! Swimming Ireally enjoyed last time round, especially if you can attend an aquanatal class. Its good cause it takes all the weight and pressure off, even if you just lazily float around, and you feel really refreshed afterwards. Other than that I like to be pampered in some way, so I can relax and have me time. This weekend Im getting my hair cut, going out for a meal and going to the cinema. Which can be hilarious BTW in later stages cause the cinema is so loud, some films can get bub bouncing around like mad lol!

Welcome to BnB BTW!

Ohhhhh i loved swimming when i was PG with maddie! .... Im the same now it is soooooo relaxing!

Hope your scan turns out ok at 32wks ...

Enjoy the rest of your PG ....
xxx

hiya and welcome.
Congrats on ur pregnancy and i hope all goes ok at the scan
xx

Hello :hi:

Welcome to the forum!

Wishing you a healthy & happy remainder of your pregnancy! x

Thanks all,

Thanks for suggestion Cat, have been swimming quite a bit as i used to go every day, but i'm getting slower and need to invest in a meternity costume as mine is becoming a bit revealing!

LynnieH - I went to Warrington on Friday to go to Ikea and got hopelessly lost (we seem to every time we go there!).

Thanks for all the well wishing for scan too. :D

Hi there,

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Congrats on the BFP, good luck with the pregnancy over the next few weeks, soon be all over.

Then the hard work begins.

Welcome to the mad house!

Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012