Holiday food-----so sick

cparks1

Reaction score
Our office has been getting all kinds of chocolates, popcorn, and a bunch of other stuff to eat. Of course, I dug into it. Right now I am hurting, don't know if I ate too much or if baby is unhappy with me, lol!! Anyone else been pigging out on those bad for you goodies?? I feel like someone needs to roll me out the door. :rofl: Why do people send so much food?? Also, I have so many Christmas things to attend that I'm dreading the food thing cause I'm still skiddish on what I eat, nothing hardly sounds good anymore. I just want my Sprite by side to get me through it all, lol!!! Happy holidays everyone, be safe.

ha ha i know how you feel, ppl keep giving me chocolates and chips and everything else bad, but hey its the holiday season and your pregnant so enjoy yourself, as long as someone can roll you home at the end of it,,,, then brilliant. hee hee. Merry christmas xxxx

i haven't been able to eat all the holiday goodies...the nausea gets in the way :-(

Our office has been getting all kinds of chocolates, popcorn, and a bunch of other stuff to eat.

All I can say is *drool**drool**drool* :rofl:

Yay for being pregnant during the holidays I say :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"