Holiday Village Hotels

Lauren25

Reaction score
Just looking at holidays for next year and I love the look of the holiday village hotels that first choice do!

Has anyone stayed in one of them before, if so where was it and what did you think of it ?

Also my main question is what was the location like ? From what I'm looking at they aren't near the popular holiday locations (just from the ones I know of, not sure if they are all like this) so I'm just wondering did you have things to do and see around you or was it all hotel based?

I was a rep in a first choice holiday village, there is so much to do, i was in the one in turkey , it wasnt near anything but was amazing fab for kids x

Thanks for your reply, im so torn because they look so good but we've never stayed somewhere hotel based before!!

I stayed in the HV Egypt and that was fantastic x

I stayed at the HV egypt twice this year. Really rate it! Entertainment every eve & loads to do during the day. Its a seafront hotel, can walk straight out unlike some hotels with the coral. Very close to airport, about 15mins? & mainly all brits!
Although not that near to Naama Bay, come out of the hotel & theres Hard Rock, TGI, KFC, Mc Ds, sports bars, little shops, excursion places, a few bars & non chain restaurants.
Anything else you need, taxis are safe to use

We stayed at the Holiday Village Tenerife last year and were hugely disappointed. What we didn't realise when we booked is it isn't a proper holiday village. The hotel is run separately and from what I can gather the holiday village have a proportion of the rooms and put on their own entertainment alongside that of the hotels.

I will say the entertainment side of it and the reps were fantastic, there was loads for the kids to do. Our gripe was with the hotel itself and the cleanliness/service.

I'm not sure if I would go to one again unfortunately because of our experience at the Tenerife one but I'm sure some of the others are great based on the quality of entertainment and holiday village reps. My advice would be go to a proper holiday village where they have control of the whole hotel (not the one in Tenerife).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->