Holiday Worked.... BFP BFP BFP

Just dropping by to say Congratulation's sweetheart!! I knew you would do it!! The holiday was just the ticket :happydance:
Have a very happy and healthy 9 month's and I'm sending you ton's of baby glue for a very sticky bean.
I'm so happy for you Carmen :)
:hug:
xxx

Just dropping by to say Congratulation's sweetheart!! I knew you would do it!! The holiday was just the ticket :happydance:
Have a very happy and healthy 9 month's and I'm sending you ton's of baby glue for a very sticky bean.
I'm so happy for you Carmen :)
:hug:
xxx

Kaelia67,

:hug: Thanks Darl. I was really trying relaxing on holiday and i must say its lovely to return to ...... and your so right the holiday was the right ticket.

:happydance: Trying to not get excited and go with teh flow. My oh was like o.k don t get stressed this time at work, drinks lots, eats lots be careful with everything... really cute

Congratulations sending you loads of sticky stuff for a happy and healthy 8 months. :hug: xx

Oh, Carmen!!!!!

IM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!:happydance::yipee::wohoo:

You did it, babe, im really, really thrilled for both of you. Now take some of OH's advice and reeelaaaax, lol!!

Sending you loads of sticky, sweetie!! And wishing you a Happy and healthy 9 months :):):)

:hug:Omi xxx

Oh, Carmen!!!!!

IM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!:happydance::yipee::wohoo:

You did it, babe, im really, really thrilled for both of you. Now take some of OH's advice and reeelaaaax, lol!!

Sending you loads of sticky, sweetie!! And wishing you a Happy and healthy 9 months :):):)

:hug:Omi xxx

Thanks Omi Monkey,

I am really relaxed, just going with the flow.:cloud9:

I will be seeing you soon in the first tri :friends::wohoo:

Congratulations on your :bfp: :bfp:I have my fingers crossed that it is a sticky bean for you and, wishing you a happy and healthy 9mths :happydance::baby::happydance::baby:

Congrats on your pregnancy! A holiday and a :bfp: all rolled in to one. Sounds great. Have a happy and healthy 9 months. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->