Holidays

A

AppleBlossom

My OH got a bonus for starting his new job so decided we should go for a week away somewhere. With it being winter I wanted to go somewhere warm so we started looking at places. The only places that were above 15 degrees this time of year were the canaries but he doesn't want to go there. Anyway he cam in the other day and said that maybe we should just go on a break somewhere for a long weekend in like Paris. Although I think it's a nice idea and have always wanted to go to paris I don't think it will be practical with a 5 month baby. I know taking her around liverpool city centre is a nightmare but going to a massive city that you don't know your way around I imagine will be 10 times worse, especially if he wants to go sightseeing which he will. I assume that's why family holiday destinations tend to be places like Spain and Portugal where there are resorts and beaches and little towns? Anyway I think it would be best, if we can't go on a warm holiday this year, to save the money and go next year. Do you think I'm being selfish? I think he thinks that I'm just cutting my nose off to spite my face because I wanted to go somewhere hot.

I have been to paris, and i went at the most busy time of year the first day of the summer holidays and the bike ride finished where we were staying, paris is a very big place and its not that cramed pack as say liverpool and manchester, unless you plan to go to the shopping bit (which we couldn't find properly :)).

hope this helps hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->