Hollister, Jack Wills, Animal, Diesel, Jack Jones, Bench, BN New Look shoes

Cazza89

Mummy of 1,expecting no.2
Reaction score
Few clothing items for sale! All pix will be sent via email upon request as I only have net on my phone, can email but can't upload pix to this site!

All clothes from smoke and pet free home!

* XS Hollister fitted T-shirt. Aqua blue. Ex cond.

* XS Hollister fitted T-shirt. White. Ex cond.

* S Hollister 3/4 Grey hooded jacket. (3/4 sleeves and 3/4 up the body.) BNWT! Brought off eBay band new with tags, didn't fit me but I left it on the kitchen side and mother thought it was there for washing so been washed but never worn!) I love this jacket but couldn't afford another at £35 and couldn't swap it because of my mum removing tags etc!

* Size 10 White Animal hoody with pretty picture/pattern on the back. Ex cond.

* S Jack Jones (mens but I brrought it as looks Unisex) bright blue hoody. J.J motif on front. Ex cond.

* Size 8 Jack Wills old style burgundy hoody. (Hockey team motif on back and down one sleeve) Ex. Cond.

* S Bench hooded jacket. Brown, pink & white. Very good cond.

* Size 14 Republic hoody. Brown with small white/pink motif on front. Worn twice, ex. Cond!

* Size 8 New look dress! Cream at top, black elastic around middle with black frills at the 'skirt' part of dress. Worn twice, ex cond.

* Size 6 (more like 8/10) orangy/red-hard colour to explain, you'd have to see a pic! Devils and Dolls dress. Frills all the way down the front, plain at back. Again, hard to explain, better to see a pic! Worn a handful of times. Ex cond.

* Size 8 Internationale dress. Frills down front, animal print, zebra type in black cream with a plain cream back. Hard to describe, be better to see a pic. Worn once. Ex cond.

* Size 6 BRAND NEW New Look shoes!! Dark purple, suede/velvet strappy (thick criss cross straps) heels! Zip up back. Paid £32 for these I think. Only for sale as they don't fit me properly, I'm normally a 5-51/2 but the 5 was too small and I thought I'd get away with a 6 as have another pair of New Look heels in a 6 but put them on in the house for 5 mins and my feet moved too much in them! New Look shoes are a strange fit on my feet in some styles! :( Gutted but I have no use for them.

Open to offers on all items as I've not had time to think about what I want for the items yet, I just need to get enough cash together so I can get a new pushchair for when this baby comes along! Time to de-clutter and stop hoarding!!!

Pm me your email addy hun and I'll send you one x

Hi Cazza, my younger sister would love loads of these!

Could you pm me with what you would want for all the hoodies and 2 hollister tops please as a bundle? I will ask my mum if she wants to buy them. (also, if you want to let me know how much you'd like for everything in total, I will check that too).

Thank you!
X

Yep! All my stuff I don't use/need/wear x

hi hun can i see pics of the bench jacket plz and a price xx ta

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79