Hollyoaks racism storyline

We were talking about this racism story-line today. Des isnt racist, but he has been 'conditioned' by his sister to think that all non-whites are beneath him, and now that his sister is visiting, he has to live up to it even more!! I knew there had to be something wrong with him. Jacquie will find out and wont give think twice about booting his back-side to the kerb :thumbup:

This new producer has caused quite a few issues, both with the story-lines and with the actual cast. Apparently, the girl who plays Makayla (real name Holly-Mae something or other) got into a disagreement with the bosses and stormed out of a meeting. She then announced on Twitter that she wants to leave the show in the next 6 months, but the bosses were pissed by that and have tweaked story-lines and written her out immediately :shock: She would have filmed her last scene yesterday apparently.
All seems very childsish...if it's true, that is!! :shrug:

Oh no!! I love Michaela, shes ace! Really funny, and her and Zack are good together :haha:

lol, i know. I like her too!! I really hope it's not true, but it was on yahoo! news and I cant see how they can quote her twitter page if she did not genuinely say it :shrug:
Zak is leaving anyway. So is Kris (although I dont really mind those two coz neither of them really do anything)

Oh well...with the producer axing all these characters there must be ALOT of new families coming in. And we get the new intake of students in a couple of months too :thumbup:
I just hope Des isnt around much longer. This story-line seems to be a 'last minute' thing that they dreamt up to add to the list of suspects surrounding Calvins death...which reminds me, surely the truth has to come out about that soon!? :shrug:

God the Des thing is crap.

i thought it had been going on for months ?! him and zak were saying things about calvin etc .. just little hints about them being racist from time to time... and loretta thing was just because she was supopse to be a child killer (or something like that) but it was too similar to a real life story got complaints so they decided to change the story line so it was very last minute to change her from being a child killer to a stalker! ... x

I used to love Hollyoaks but the naff storylines are making me not watch it very often!!

Maybe Tony and Jacqui will get back together?!!!

I thought they introduced the Des racism storyline to add another suspect to Calvin's murder and it's as if now they have to develop it. It does seem to have come from nowhere though.

And where's spencer, who kidnapped holly, I love holly oaks but just lately the stories ate either over real quick or badly drawn out,

I used to love Hollyoaks but the naff storylines are making me not watch it very often!!

Maybe Tony and Jacqui will get back together?!!!
i'm still waiting for that to happen too :haha:
And where's spencer, who kidnapped holly, I love holly oaks but just lately the stories ate either over real quick or badly drawn out,

No-one kidnapped holly. She ran away and was staying with Spence. I think they are slowly writing Spence out coz he is in it less and less these days. And once the Valentines are all gone (which should be soon), he has no reason to come back again really :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->