Hollyoaks spoilers

AP

Reaction score
Well after seeing the xmas episodes, i went spoiler hunting...

...Seems like theres more surprises in store!:thumbup:

(true or not, i dunno, but here goes):haha::haha:

"The new year brings some huge changes to Darren Osborne's life, as his ex lover, Suzanne Ashworth, reappears - and dramatically gives birth to his twins. To make matters even more complicated, the shock twist comes just after he's asks new girlfriend Nancy to be his wife

Amy returns to stop Lee/Leanne Wedding

Ste gets Rae pregnant

Bombhead returns

On Valentines day 2011 Jacqui finds out the truth that Rhys has betrayed her so hits the bottle. This leads to a drunken Jacqui spending the night with no other than Rhys' best friend Gilly. The results of this night will change their lives forever!

Sparks are set to fly when the McQueens father arrives in Hollyoaks village but why has he turned up now and what is he after?

The Hollyoaks Killer is still on the loose and looks like he may strike again. Who could be next?

Theresa's is scared when Kyle escapes from prison and her past comes back to haunt her. Is this the end for Theresa and what will happen to baby Angel?

It was sooo creepy :/ Puts the point across through, that people need to stay safe online.

I didn't even like India and thought it was sad.

I watched the double on E4 last night and I must admit it really was a bit creepy. freaked me out a bit!

Oh it was creepy like! Couldnt believe santa could do such a thing :haha:

Lol. I wonder when its all gonna come out being he is a member of the Costellos! That shocked me!!

Me too! Apparantly he was a teacher in Harry Potter or something?

I was creeped out last night too, also never really liked India. But it was quite shocking. I'm glad HO are doing this SL though, I hope it scares kids into thinking that people aren't always who they say they are online. And well, not just kids. Anyone!

The Suzanne and Darren thing sounds mental ! :rofl: Poor guy! I like him with Nancy.

The one with India freaked me out too :/

It was sooo freaky, are they going to show it at the usual time tonight? I usually have it on whilst getting Noah sorted for bed but I don't want him seeing it tbh! Not that he usually watches it anyway but it's on in the background.

I don't think it's on till after christmas now is it?

I have missed some episodes lately but I am going to catch up now on channel 4 on demand whilst LO has his nap but can't wait

Ooh I watched it on E4 it was really creepy, those spoilers sound quite interesting too.

Ooooooo I like!! :D Wonder how much of it is actually true though.

I think the Darren/Suzanne thing is a bit far fetched :rofl: but then again it is Hollyoaks :lol: x

India getting killed tonight was so freaky didnt like it!! (The actor is creepy!)
Thanks for the spoilers is sounds like hollyoaks will be really good next year!

How did the whole Cheryl/Warren thing happen?

Aw god, i have noooo idea! Warren just said he was seeing her, and i was like wtf? Since when? They showed nothing prior to that and cheryl with busy with stephs funeral?!

And does anyone know whey the Chez Chez staff are in the SU Bar?

Doesn't Cheryl own the SU now? or runs it? But I think I seemed to miss when that happened :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->