hollyoaks xmas storyline

staycutee

mummy
Reaction score
has anyone else read this? that loretta killed a child when she was 12??

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepa...t-storyline-similar-to-James-Bulger-case.html

I saw that somewhere before, maybe digispy? Hollyoaks storylines are getting ridiculous IMO :lol:

haha yeah it is weird! and i suppose after a few months we'll be expected to forget about it

Not read the link yet

Might be why she wasn't too bothered about Jake Deans past!

Yeah i agree i knew her writing to jake and that second chance stuff would lead somewhere

Had to be something there, they've been building the storyline up for ages- Loretta is always saying 'Everyone deserves a 2nd chance'!

I do think its in awfully bad taste though im afraid, the Jamie Bulgar case was truly horrific

I do think its in awfully bad taste though im afraid, the Jamie Bulgar case was truly horrific

I agree I dont think the newspaper needed to use Jamie's photo, If I was his mother I wouldnt want his photo being linked to things that aren't actually about him.

The Jamie Bulger case was horrific- imagine if his parents decided to switch on Hollyoaks :(

I knew the Loretta thing had to be going somewhere but never thought it would be something like this.. odd.

thats weird, i was only thinkin about jamie bulger today :wacko: they found that poor little boy at the back of where i lived :(

i think that story line is a bit strong for a programme on at 6.30pm!

Are they going to use the real life story of jamie bulgar then?

Oh no I don't think that's right to do a storyline like that :nope:

TBH, loads of soaps use shocking storylines e.g. tony grooming whitney in eastenders etc. I think soaps should show what happens in real life, and unfortunatley, children get killed all the time. And children do terrible things to other children - its the real world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->