Hollyoaks!

xkirstyx

mummy to Jack and Emily
Reaction score
who do you think shoots calvin? and anyone got any spoilers????? :thumbup:

i think it will be one of his sisters. bet im wrong though :rofl:

I keep thinking Mercedes or Malachy lol wait n see it be Spencer.

Aaah, what!! Calvin has been shot?! Just came home after being out of country for 4 months. :dohh: Used to follow it like a slave before that lol

Pilot it'd get even more confusing if you watch it tonight and see him alive :rofl:

Pilot it'd get even more confusing if you watch it tonight and see him alive :rofl:

What the..

I think I'll stay away from it for now. Every time I don't get a chance to watch it and come back its like a whole new cast and everyone has a different dramatic thing happening for them :dohh:

So is Des a racist who wants him dead bcus he's black??? whats that got to do with Zac?????

I'm confused.com

I dont think it will be mercedes - too obvious same for Mal x
will we definitly find out friday who killed him????

argh i really dunno now!!!! im thinking Des is gonna have something to do with it now!

I dunno, I was talking to a friend about it yesterday and it seems a bit weird that Des suddenly became a racist overnight. There was no mention of it until he snapped at Tariq that time and then they threw in that "one of them" line the other night. I think the Des racism storyline is a last minute red herring just to cause more buzz over the number of suspects if you know what I mean?

No idea who's done it though, best twist would be if it was Louise or Warren, rofl. Spencer could be a good one.

Aww I hope its not Spencer, I love him! But I can see him doing it accidentally.

So many people with motives, it's just too confusing :(
Lauren because the whole Gaz thing and the baby.
Sasha because the Warren thing.
Mal because the Mercedes thing.
Mercedes because the wedding.
Theresa because the baby.
Jacqui because she knows.
Gaz because the prison thing and keeping him away from Lauren.

Then theres always someone manipulating the likes of Spencer into doing it.
Bet it's none of them at all and someone else.

I love Des! It's the geordie accent! I have ruled out Jacqui because she has the gun in her bag at the wedding so would be too obvious if it was her. I think it will be someone we least expect. My original thought was it would be one of the Valentines because they are being axed :shrug:

So many people with motives, it's just too confusing :(
Lauren because the whole Gaz thing and the baby.
Sasha because the Warren thing.
Mal because the Mercedes thing.
Mercedes because the wedding.
Theresa because the baby.
Jacqui because she knows.
Gaz because the prison thing and keeping him away from Lauren.

Then theres always someone manipulating the likes of Spencer into doing it.
Bet it's none of them at all and someone else.

I'm pretty sure in one of the previews it showed Sasha telling Spencer that Calvin killed Warren, which is why he sprung to mind.

We find out next Monday anyway, thank God.

I love Des! It's the geordie accent! I have ruled out Jacqui because she has the gun in her bag at the wedding so would be too obvious if it was her. I think it will be someone we least expect. My original thought was it would be one of the Valentines because they are being axed :shrug:

so are all of the mcQueens

did any one watch this morning to day???

they had the 6 suspects there were
mercades
mal
jake
jacqui
sasha
and someone else i couldnt remember

The Mcqueens aren't getting axed? I thought it was only the Valentines and the Ashworths?

yeah there contract has ran out, hense them loosing their house :( im well gutted i <3 them lol

But they kept the house in the end? Aww I love the Mcqueens :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->