Hollyoaks!

The mcqueens are going?? I didnt know that!! I heard it was the ashworths (thank god) and the Valentines!!
Im sure on the preview last year makayla was angry with calvin too. I reckon she finds out about theresa being pregnant!! And, reece is worried that calvin will tell about him spiking josh's drink...
There are too many suspects beyond the obvious ones. Thank goodness we dont have to wait forever to find out :lol:

Yeah Michaela is a suspect and so is Rhys.

I don't think it's Des, too obvious. As is Mercedes and Malachy. I think Chris is also a suspect because he knows about Calvin and Mercedes but I don't think it's him because I have read a spoiler involving him in the summer. I'm thinking it will be on of the less obvious characters like Theresa, Spencer or the Valentines. I hope it isn't that random drug dealer guy cause that would be pretty lame!

I've got an idea, lets all watch it and find out :rofl:

Has anyone tried digital spy for spoilers?

Yeah Michaela is a suspect and so is Rhys.

I don't think it's Des, too obvious. As is Mercedes and Malachy. I think Chris is also a suspect because he knows about Calvin and Mercedes but I don't think it's him because I have read a spoiler involving him in the summer. I'm thinking it will be on of the less obvious characters like Theresa, Spencer or the Valentines. I hope it isn't that random drug dealer guy cause that would be pretty lame!
Lol, I cant spell their names. Glad someone knew :flower:

I think I know what the spoiler involving Chris is too. I know he is definately leaving though!! Dont think it would be Kyle. He has no reason to does he!? unless Theresa gets him to do it...:-k
I've got an idea, lets all watch it and find out :rofl:

Has anyone tried digital spy for spoilers?

lol, but we dont like waiting!! :rofl:

I dont like to read spoilers...I like to hear what conclusions everyone has come to instead...

ps - when did you change your name!? :shock:

I think Clare will come back... she said she would o anythingfor the loft.... hmmm

Laurens baby is it Gaz or spencers???

Therisa she pregnant???

Lauren isn't really pregnant she made it up and told Spencer she slept with him to get money out of him so she and Gaz could run away.

And Theresa is pregnant to Calvin.

Really hope its not Kyle, what a letdown that would be:(

Oh ***** I've missed sooooo much!!! Did she slept with spencer then???

I didnt know herisa slept with calvin... :dohh:

They got Spencer drunk and told him he had slept with Lauren when he hadn't so that he owuld give them money "for the baby" which they are actually using to run away

omg i cant believe all those familys are going theres only gonna be the students left at this rate! i wanted to see Teresa having the baby! not happy about Des being a racist all of a sudden either i love him :D

hmm wonder who it could be that done it im off to find spoilers xx

DH & I think it will be Spencer because Sasha tells him a about warren x Plus I hard that someone goes to the police station & confesses to Murder - I think Spencer is the only one that would do that.

I love the fact that Lee Hunter is coming back next month I loved him x

Is Lee the one that was in Emmerdale for a bit? They should bring Bombhead back :thumbup:

I heard they were looking to bring John Paul back too, the McQueens aren't leaving, I checked

whats des and zaks problem with calvin?

anyone else think this week has been dragged out to much?

Des has randomly gone racist and dragged Zak into it. So obviously as Calvin is black when he asks about Kaleb Zak says something racist to him and Calvin punches him. I just want to know who it is now, i'm getting impatient!

Anyone watch tonights first look hollyoaks on E4????
I know who shot Calvin :winkwink: Was a bit of a shock tbh

i just watched it and yeh was a bit of a shock but i think theyve picked a good person for it to be.

Haven't watched it yet but someone had it as their status and it was on my news feed on fb:dohh: but I agree it was a shocker although I love the person so I hope they don't get caught:haha:

"la la la la la la la" not listening...please dont say anything!!! :ignore::ignore:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->