Holy Belly!

JessRbt

Reaction score
:wacko:Ok.... I'm only 9 weeks along... I think... and I can't believe how my belly is starting to pop out! I'm overweight to begin with so this is really surprising. My best friend looked at me yesterday and was like WOW! I haven't gained ANY weight. It feels like everything is moving to my tummy. I know that things are different with your second pregnancy but this is a little wild. Anyone else start SHOWING at 9 weeks? Oh and feeling the baby??? I have gone through it before but this seems early too. I'm feeling those little flutters already! My last period was REALLY light... I wonder if I'm farther along... or even more crazy.... Twins???? THey do run in my family... :wacko:

i dont think u would be feeling them that early unless u truly are further along than u thought
and the twin thing---hey good luck --but even then i still think that would be too soon as well

oh and the belly popping out that soon too --- mine did too and then seemed to just get rounder and less flabby but the weight gain slowed after the third month now its all belly --so maybe u could be the same way

I was in the shower this morning and I was thinking that I can't suck in my tummy as tight as I used to. I know it's not poking out, but when I suck in, it doesn't go concave, like it used to, now it just goes flat. Weird!

As soon as I get pregnant my belly pops out,same thing happend with my first,I am so jealous of those women that don't have the huge belly infront of them,my back is killing me lol.

I;m still waiting for mine to pop out lol.Im showing a tad but it's not very noticable!!!

I'm not showing much but then again I am really hoping that I show as late as possible, only so that people will leave me alone LOL.

They say you show earlier on in your second/third pregnancies Jess.

If you are 9 weeks then the baby is very small to be feeling movement, even if you were another month pregnant it would still be very early to feel movement! I started to show quite early about 8-9 weeks and i'm not exactly thin. I think its different for everyone. Some people hardly look pregnant when they give birth. Maybe you are just very blaoted?? I know i have been through out my pregnancy and its very common!

Mine isn't baby popped out but my normally flat stomach now sticks out permanently like after eating a meal.

I am also 9-10 weeks (waiting on dating scan to know for sure) and I feel I've "popped" early. I haven't been able to wear my regular jeans for about the last 2 weeks! This is my 5th though so that with being a bit overweight I'm sure is why i'm showing so early. Funny thing is that it isn't in my lower stomach like you would expect it seems to have pushed out my upper stomach so I definitely can't suck it in and hide the spare tire anymore. :)

I love my big belly!! I started wearing maternity clothes at week 14, simply because I couldnt get into my ususal stuff, and my only elasticated skirt had reached its full potential. I am really proud of my bump, and it means I have a good excuse not to walk around sucking in my tummy anymore.

I'm just about 9 weeks and my pants stopped fitting last week (the middle of the 8th). Going in for my first US tomorrow to see if that's really as far along as I am though, cause...dang that's early to be popping and I'm overweight to begin with...and I've barely been eating cause I've been so sick! Weird

I have not been able to get my jeans buttoned for weeks now. I have always had a flat tummy, so now I have this roundness and my trousers just ain't fittin!!! Even though I can tell a difference in my body, no one else would pick my tummy out as a pregnant belly. It just looks like i have a belly now. I am soo looking forward to having a proper bump!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->