Holy Crap - I could be pregnant

imsoupset

Reaction score
Ok so im not sure where i should be posting as im kind of WTT but the problem is I may be pregnant and as a WTT I know talking about possibly being pregnant may upset some people in that forum who have to wait! Now the thing is we do use contraception but there is the odd time we aren't as careful in the fact that my OH withdraws (sorry if tmi but don't know any other polite way to put it!):shrug:

Anyway let me continue without boring you with too many details. I started a WTT journal over a year ago an just updated it recently as me and my OH moved to Spain in March 2011 and I was saying that I would wait a couple of years, however, I have a feeling I may be pregnant and could use some opinions of what you think! ok so my period is not due for roughly just over a week but today while at the toilet I had like a very slight discharge whilst wiping which I don't know if this could be implatation bleeding or some old blood from my last period or what? But the reason I think I may be pregnant is other symptoms I'm having - feeling sickly but I haven't actually been sick, headaches, feeling sleepy, feeling like i need to pee more, my temperature feels higher, feeling a bit dizzy sometimes and also my mood is all over - like sometimes i feel like crying for no reason and then next thing im overly happy! Oh and i have lower back pain, now some people may say this is a sure thing but 2 years ago we had unprotected sex and I got some syptoms then but it turned out I was working myself up for nothing as later I got the dreaded witch!!:witch:

So now I don't know what to do, like am i pregnant or am i just imagining things! I haven't mentioned anything to my other half as he is so busy at work, like yesterday he worked 12 hours so i want to be more sure before i say anything as i have no idea how he will feel as we want kids and we joke about how risky we are being with not always being so careful in the bedroom area but talking about it an it actual being true is another thing!

Anyway like i said my period is due in just over a week so i think although im goin to be goin crazy not knowing for that long i think i will wait to see if that arrives as my periods are very regular and ive never been late in my life and they are always the same so i think that will be the big tell tale sign for me, however, this kind of discharge thing ive never had either, its only when i wipe and kind of pinky/brown colour and harldy anything, i don't need a panty liner or nothing (again sorry if tmi)

sorry if ive babbled on too long and anyway if anyone has any advice, comments, anything, please let me know otherwise i guess for now its a waiting game!:?:

:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

You're not going to know for sure until you test, Good luck!

it will be a tough week not knowing but hope all goes well for you x

Thanks for all comments! I am tempted to get a test today but I was told that if I wait, the closer I get to my period the more accurate it is, is that right? I was told the best time to test is the first day that your period is due as there will be more hormone there to show up positive (providing you don't get your period)! Well we will see whether I can wait that long or not! I am going to the shops today so maybe I'll buy a test if I feel like I cant wait! :)

Hi all, so i did a test this weekend but showed negative! :nope:

im disapointed but my period is not due till either tomorrow or friday so im not 100% convinced yet but if that :witch: turns up then il take it as a definiate no!! lets see how it goes!

Hi all, so i did a test this weekend but showed negative! :nope:

im disapointed but my period is not due till either tomorrow or friday so im not 100% convinced yet but if that :witch: turns up then il take it as a definiate no!! lets see how it goes!

Hi

which test did you do?? try early response or superdrug own, they will show early. Good luck

well just to tell you that she - :witch: came with a vengence yesterday, so not this month for me i! :nope:

oh well, i guess i will carry on concentrating on working an making more money for when it happends for me!!

dust for you all: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->