Holy crap!!!!

sarah54

Reaction score
I woke up this morning and POAS and it came up positive right away after about 2 seconds.

I couldn't believe it!!!

I called my husband as he was on his was to work to tell him and he didn't seem very excited, I was crying and so happy (a bit scared and nervous aswell) and he just said go get more tests and then call the doctor, who knows if this is true or not. :cry: what the heck!?

here's a pic of the test...

IMG_0309.jpg

Wow!!! Thats a nice strong :bfp: congrats!!!!

Holy crap indeed!

Your DH is crazy! that is the most beautiful :bfp: I have ever seen! It's so bold!

Aww congratulations wishing you a H&H 9 months :)

Much Love

x

Congratulations indeed! DH will perk up once he sees that beautiful strong line I'm sure. h&h pregnancy :hugs: xxx

Thanks so much ladies!!

I just had to tell someone who would be excited for me...I'm sure he will come around, he was probably just in work mode.

Also please don't say anything on Facebook if I have you on there.

Wowza!!! That IS a beautiful line!! Mine showed up real quick too and don't worry my man wasn't jumping for joy either....as a matter of fact, he's just now getting used to the idea and even rubbing my belly and I'm 3 months. Your hubby will come around...I think men just go into instant SHOCK lol
CONGRATS!!!!

The force is strong with that one honey!!!! lol

CONGRATS!!! WOOHOO!!!

DH is probably just being technical. He probably doesn't know the process as detailed as you do and thinks it could be a false alarm.

I heard it takes longer for men to actually "get it" most often. When they start to see the bump then it's more real to them. Also, I think many do go into shock and start to think What is my role now? What do I do next? How can I be helpful? (generalization)

Wowza!!! That IS a beautiful line!! Mine showed up real quick too and don't worry my man wasn't jumping for joy either....as a matter of fact, he's just now getting used to the idea and even rubbing my belly and I'm 3 months. Your hubby will come around...I think men just go into instant SHOCK lol
CONGRATS!!!!

WOW! Your test line is darker than your control line!!! COngrats!!!

Thanks so much for the congrats ladies!!

My husband and I talked last night and he said he was in shock when I told him and that he is actually really excited, a bit nervous but mainly excited!!

I'm so happy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->