Holy crap!!!!

Men! My OH didnt react like I expected (or hoped) either. He is now getting excited a week or so later. They need time to get their heads around these things and bless em sometimes takes a while :wacko:

give him a couple of days and he will be at your feet in awe....:flower::flower:

ps congrats on a beautiful line!!

WOW that is one heck of a strong :bfp: !!!! :happydance::happydance:

Congratulations :hugs:

I hope your have a H&H 9 months coming :)

All the best hun!! xx

I tested at 20 dpo and got that test, I had a urine test done at the doctors at 9 dpo and it was negative.

Huge congrats! Beautiful lines!!!!! Have a h& h 9 months!

That rly is a beautiful strong BFP, Huge congrats, happy and healthy 8 months :):):):)

My hubby was the same way.. Just kind of shocked, and had to get confirmed by the doctore before he was SO excited! Now he's halfway through his baby book :)

Your definetly not alone. I got a "really?" when I showed my DH my BFP. was expecting more of a reaction on our first BFP ever. He seemed unshaken when we miscarried too. I felt so alone at that time. Now I understand that men just procees eand xpress things very diferent then we do. Congratulations!!!!

Thank you everyone for your congratulations!

He has now gotten over the bulk of the shock and we are both really excited for our baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->