Holy moley... Could u imagine...?

carlyjade86

Baking Bun #3
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...omb-doctors-tell-pregnancy-psychological.html

How heartbreaking - whatever the outcome! I cannot fathom... :(

I read that yesterday, really don't get it though.
Feel so bad for the mother :(

It's crazy, there must be more to the story.

Her MW would be able to confirm baby and scan pictures.

That's what people on DM are saying about scan pictures, but am I right in saying not everywhere provides pictures? I'm sure I've seen ladies on here say they didn't have them?
Either way.. It's all very suspect! To have had scans and been told a gender and then being told by hospital it was all in your imagination?! I can't imagine! I just hope IF there is a baby, its being taken care of and not been sold to anyone untoward (to put it politely!)

That's what people on DM are saying about scan pictures, but am I right in saying not everywhere provides pictures? I'm sure I've seen ladies on here say they didn't have them?
Either way.. It's all very suspect! To have had scans and been told a gender and then being told by hospital it was all in your imagination?! I can't imagine! I just hope IF there is a baby, its being taken care of and not been sold to anyone untoward (to put it politely!)

I think that hospitals do always offer scan pictures but it depends if people want to pay to buy them (which I think is a bloody rip off, £10 each mine were!!)

Xx

More to the point...why would they give her a C-section in the first place if they didn't think she was really pregnant?! Oh right, they wouldn't! :shrug: whole story is such a shame, I really think there must be more to the story that we don't know about yet.

How awful and completely messed up. Some people are just totally evil :(

Wow. Strange story though. Couldn't she just go get an hCG test, since you still have some hCG in your system after birth? Isn't there a way to prove she was pregnant? There must be. I was looking for linea nigra on her belly, and it looks like it's there. There must be a way though for her to prove that she was indeed pregnant! Sad, sad story!

That's such an awful story!

Whatever the outcome that poor girl is never going to believe she wasn't pregnant. It's all very strange.

That poor, poor girl. I mean, why would a hospital give a c section to a girl who isn't really pregnant?! I really think she's right and the hospital has stolen her baby.

Yeah really weejenb! If she wasn't pregnant they wouldn't have done a c section! That is so crazy. The poor mother!

It's awful if it's true! Can't always trust what's in the papers!

It sounds to me like the baby died due to the hospital's malpractice in some way and they're covering it up. This is so completely sickening, I cannot imagine a worse nightmare.

If they did ultrasounds then they saw a baby...how can they say it was all in her mind??? Sounds like baby trafficking to me or as pp said someone made a big mistake somewhere and they are trying to cover it up.

Yeah, If they did ultrasounds then they saw the baby and there's proof of its existence.

This is just so terrible. I hope all the truth comes out.

Wow, that is scary. It is the Daily Fail, so take it with a pinch of salt but still cant help thinking wow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->