Holy moley... Could u imagine...?

Evem with it being the daily mail the same story was on loads of other news sites 2 days before dm reported it word for word (proves most reporters just copy and paste)

What I dont get is one minute its saying the did a scan just before delivery that showed the placenta had seperated which is why they did the cs but then goes to say that examinations before delivery showed there was no baby.
How can they say tje placenta had seperated if they claim there was no baby or pregnancy

I said the same thing to my DH. Weird.

I agree it's odd, I mean, surely no doctor would carry out surgery/a c section on a woman that was not pregnant? Something is not right here.

Weird!! And v v scary.
I hope that little girl is being looked after, wherever she is :(

She surely must have been pregnant if the details reported are correct- she had scans and a baby was seen, the placenta was seen and doctors had reason enough to give her a c-section. I read that the hospital reserved the right to tell a mother she was having a hysterical pregnancy "at an appropriate time"- that time is before you cut her uterus open.
It sounds as though they are certainly covering something up, as a PP said perhaps some harm came to the baby during the surgery as a result of medical malpractice/negligence and the hospital said there was no baby so that there was no evidence :nope:. That poor family, I hope they find out what happened.

Thats just awful. If her baby did indeed die she needs to be able to grieve properly. None of it makes sense?

OT but congratulations on your pregnancy Lora! I've just noticed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->