holy moly 20 week scan today.....

Congratulations blu! Our pregnancies are the same lol. Where's your placenta xx

Congratulations! Your oldest son was the same age as mine when DS2 was born and let me tell you they are close and the older one loves his lil brother!!

Congratulations! Your oldest son was the same age as mine when DS2 was born and let me tell you they are close and the older one loves his lil brother!!

Thanks hun there will be just over 4 and a half years between them when DS2 is born and i worried thats too much but hopefully him being another little boy may mean theyre closer. Hes so excited now and cant wait to meet his sibling x

Congratulations blu! Our pregnancies are the same lol. Where's your placenta xx

Thanks everyone!

Gemstone.... anterior!!! Pmsl 🙈

OMG! So is mine lol. It's not low too is it? 😂

Haha no its not low thankfully. My area of bleed has resolved now too thankfully so im feeling much more relaxed and can start to enjoy it x

That's awesome new Hun. I haven't had any bleeds since 13weeks praying it stays that way x

I bled until 17 weeks! Been terrified to DTD but hoping to get back on it now x

I bled until 17 weeks! Been terrified to DTD but hoping to get back on it now x

Literally 😂. I was lucky enough to only be told that if I was bleeding now to have sex just in case of infection. And if I had a bleed to give it a week after it started. So I still had some. Hope it never returns for us Hun x

Me too hun! Its fair to say there has been a very dry spell here since 9 weeks! Bleeding stopped at 17 weeks but wanted to wait for my scan to be sure x

Me too hun! Its fair to say there has been a very dry spell here since 9 weeks! Bleeding stopped at 17 weeks but wanted to wait for my scan to be sure x

Bless you. It's no fun tho when it's a worrying time I for one know all about this. Glad everything is now fab both ends. Now we can get ready for the final leg of our pregnancies in a good place 😃x

Yeah hopefully less stress now eh. Oh and we managed to DTD last nite.... no bleeding, looks like im back in the game xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->