Holy moly! I just had it!! Is this it?! Omg!

ReversalMommy

Reaction score
Implantation bleeding!!!! Is this out bean getting comfy? Holy cow I am nervous lol please be it🙏 I had dark brown discharge when I wiped this morning!! OMG!!!!!! Ahhhhh!!! I NEVER have ever spotted on any cycle so omg I am nervous!! Please be it!!!

Implantation bleeding!!!! Is this out bean getting comfy? Holy cow I am nervous lol please be it🙏 I had dark brown discharge when I wiped this morning!! OMG!!!!!! Ahhhhh!!! I NEVER have ever spotted on any cycle so omg I am nervous!! Please be it!!!

It definitely could be chica:winkwink: Fx everything I have for you!!!

Ahhh! It was super dark brown, and mixed with a lot of egg white CM. My cervix this am I can't even feel I had to really try and they are closed! I feel the difference today as I have been checking them the last couple days! And squishy like a water balloon filled with applesauce lol

Ahhh! It was super dark brown, and mixed with a lot of egg white CM. My cervix this am I can't even feel I had to really try and they are closed! I feel the difference today as I have been checking them the last couple days! And squishy like a water balloon filled with applesauce lol

Lol you're so funny lol:happydance: what dpo are you today?
I'm Sooo amazed that Clearblues pick up as early as when I have tested yesterday and today! I don't know if you saw my post yesterday, but I got a faint line with afternoon holding it long and almost no fluids. And took one this morning with Fmu and got a way more visible line. My Af is expected this friday:thumbup:

Thats EXACTLY how my IB was with my son! Good luck!! So exciting!!!

Lol you're so funny lol:happydance: what dpo are you today?
I'm Sooo amazed that Clearblues pick up as early as when I have tested yesterday and today! I don't know if you saw my post yesterday, but I got a faint line with afternoon holding it long and almost no fluids. And took one this morning with Fmu and got a way more visible line. My Af is expected this friday:thumbup:

Well considering I have implantation today, if that what it is I think I ovulated on the 6 or 7. So probably 8 or 9 DPO!

Sounds promising. Good luck!

My bipples started throbbing today! I am guessing they are hurting more than they would be cuz I have implants...they hurt bad, it's like I just got my boobs done again

Good luck hun! That's exactly what my IB was like w my son :) I had it at 6dpo and got bfns until 12dpo so don't get discouraged if you get bfn at 9/10dpo x

Good luck hun! That's exactly what my IB was like w my son :) I had it at 6dpo and got bfns until 12dpo so don't get discouraged if you get bfn at 9/10dpo x

I am going to wait 5 days to test! If my symptoms progress then that will help for sure too!! I drink coffee like water so for it to make me nauseas is not normal! And this bloat I've had for 4-5 days now is insane. My boobs look like a road map, my nipples hurt and itch so badly. I've also been super tired the last couple days. Some dizzy spells today and yesterday.

Awesome :)
I completely went off coffee too (coffee addict here) and gained 4kg of bloat in 2wks lol
Sounds like you're on track to your bfp x

Of course, it's way too early lol
I know how hard it is to wait though!

Of course, it's way too early lol
I know how hard it is to wait though!

Hi Meg!

I'm currently 4dpo too..
just a quick question - you know in your signature 'ticker' about sore nipples, is that your symptoms or in general?

I've had really sore/ sensitive nipples today (only when I touch them) - which never happens, I don't really have boobs to be hurting haha

Hey hun, it's just the ticker :) lists common symptoms at each dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->