Holy Pregnant Emotions!!!

HopefulMarla

Reaction score
Oh my stars. Tomorrow I am eight weeks. Starting today my emotions became NUTTY. I was watching the Disney movie "Hurcules", and almost cried!!! Later that night I watched "Now Is Good" which is an actual sad movie........ Bad. Idea. Lmao! Anyone else have the ridiculous pregnant blues?!?

I cried at the Walter Mitty film the other night!

I've been a huge cry baby since about 8 weeks. Over EVERYTHING ... If dh looks at me funny I just might bawl. Lol I can't wait for that to go away ;P

I'm almost 9 weeks and I cry at least 3 times a day. I've never been much for showing emotions let alone crying!! I also have random anger out bursts, which i'm not liking one bit. Anger is a total new emotion to me!! I'm such a chill person :-/

I get incredibly irrationally irritable when I am pregnant. I can scream at hubby for no reason then burst into tears! I am trying to keep in control of it this time but that's just so exhausting! I think my crazy emotions stopped at 13 weeks ish last time!

My last pregnancy I was an emotional wreck and a hormonal cow :haha: I was so moody! This time so far I feel ok on that side of things, but there is still plenty time for me yet! :flower:

I get incredibly irrationally irritable when I am pregnant. I can scream at hubby for no reason then burst into tears! I am trying to keep in control of it this time but that's just so exhausting! I think my crazy emotions stopped at 13 weeks ish last time!

This gives me hope!!!! Haha

I'm almost 9 weeks and I cry at least 3 times a day. I've never been much for showing emotions let alone crying!! I also have random anger out bursts, which i'm not liking one bit. Anger is a total new emotion to me!! I'm such a chill person :-/

I'm the same way!!! I have no control over this body right now haha

Looks like I'm not alone on this one ladies! If I don't sleep much this gets MUCH worse.

Ive been watching load and loads of Greys Anatomy thanks to Netflix and I tear up without even feeling sad. lol. But some mornings at work I am so aggravated and pissed off for no reason. lol. Then it withers away when I am with patients but just seeing things not being done in the clinic properly drives me nuts!! lol.

Looks like I'm not alone on this one ladies! If I don't sleep much this gets MUCH worse.

:haha: I have a baby that still doesn't sleep through the night and omg am I am crazy hormonal woman at the moment lol.

Freaky Friday was on the TV the other day and even that made me cry.

Random: yeah! I couldn't imagine having a baby, and being pregnant! That's gotta be tough :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->