Home and Away

Yea i do although i watch the omnibus on a saturday,so don't tell me anything lol

I would love to watch it in the week but unfortuantly its right in the middle of bedtime routine:)

Glad to see another fan:)

Aww me too not many people watch it lol I think its good :) I dont get to watch it when its on though, so I record it on sky+ and watch it when LOs in bed haha

I can't remember the last time i watched it, used to love it but I'm so out of date with it that i dont know what's happening :rofl:

I think last time i watched it was about 3 yrs ago! lol probably wouldnt have a clue who the characters are now xx

I love home and away! I record it every night and catch up once Lily's in bed. Poor Irene :( altho I know what happens cos I looked on digital spy lol

hah embo i go on the home and away australian website!!lol x

Haha yeah I know whats happening as well :rofl: But..some of the twists are abit predictable sometimes..& Angelo coming back was YAWN! Hes rubbish at being bad cop..doesnt suit him..

i LOVE home and away and neighbours my afternoons revolve around it. xx

Iv not watched neighbours in yeaaarrrss..since I started school I think haha but I am a home and away addict :D Some of the story lines are better than eastenders..they're starting to repeat abit but eastenders is still good too :)

Home & Away is my fave soap. Angelo coming back was a very bad plot

I dunno but I dont like him..Hes turned Roman horrible! & Romans nice..& rather fit haha. I know he does more robberies but I hope he goes out soon..

https://au.tv.yahoo.com/home-and-away/blog/article/-/article/5620010/leah-blog-8-12-june-2009/

x x

Holy hell! I watch Neighbours and Home & Away. I only got into Home & Away when we moved last year and now I'm hooked!

Oh my god!! I cant believe they've done that! They dont half come up with some twisted stories lol

im terrible if i cant wait until the next one i will watch it on youtube lol ahahaha x

im terrible if i cant wait until the next one i will watch it on youtube lol ahahaha x

Thats bril!! I never thought of that! Haha
Iv got todays recorded ready to watch when everyones in bed lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"