Home and Away

H&A confuses me now.. been that long since I watched.

Who did irene kill? and when? :rofl:

Irene is accused of killing her boyfriend Lou, but she also shot a cop, lol.

Yeah they went on a month long romantic boat trip on his private boat and they found the boat just floating, she shot the police officer, but he lived, and Lou, her boyfriend was missing. And because he was really rich and she was set to inherite his millions, and she was the only one on the boat and holding a gun, she got arrested and charged with his murder.

Anyone else finding Tony's murder attempts too funny?

Yup - I'm loving H&A too! I pretty much grew up on that and Neighbours in the 90s but have just started watching them again now I'm not working. Will miss my H&A fix when I get a job again!

K x

Yeah there is. I miss Roman though :(:(
And I thought the Tony - Angelo murder attempts were abit stupid :rofl: You know he's not going to do it :dohh: :rofl:

i love home and away!!

i dont get in from work til 6:30, thank goodness for sky+

i feel soo bad for nic!! nasty trey at the film fesstival!!!!

I think H&A is going to start some controversary with all the teen sex scenes at tea time lol they had loads of complaints about the charlie / joey kiss because of children being up and able to watch it lol. Definately makes better telly though :rofl:

home and away is like hollyoaks for the ozzies, lots of teenagers, therefore lots of sex

Spoiler alert!!

Charlie is ruby's mum!!

OMG Kaci I really didnt see that one coming! :shock:

Is anyone else feeling super pissed that Home and away ahs stopped for 4 weeks :hissy: right after weirdo planted the bomb!

Me, :hissy: :gun: soo not happy!!

i forgot tho then had a go at hubby thinking he'd stopped sky+ recording it!!! had to apolgise big time

Yep i'm well pissed!! Grr

apparently something happens in the next few weeks and charlie ends up in hospital, and two doctors mention, her c section scar she tells ruby the baby died but her dad slips up to morag. There's already been a few hints about it with the whole sex with xavier storyline where she told him he doesn't understand and its 'different'

Story to screen sept/oct

I am going to miss it :( i went on to fiver and thought it was home and away but a differeent home and away came on :rofl:

About the spoiler, I'd heard that but wasn't sure if it was a definite. I didn't know that was how it came out though!

Yea there still uncertainty but i think its just abit obvious now, she was definatly pregnant, they have also changed her screen age from 27 to 30 to fit in with the storyline and make it possible that she could be ruby's mum :) I'm sure we'll find out soon enough

I for one will be keeping a eye on youtube:)

did you know that someone is going to die while that story line is running???

also something happenes to the baby!!!! and thats all in one week lol

Me, :hissy: :gun: soo not happy!!

i forgot tho then had a go at hubby thinking he'd stopped sky+ recording it!!! had to apolgise big time

:shock: I did the same! Little brother got the blame though! :rofl:

Came back off holiday and it wasn't recording i was like NOOOOO!!! :hissy:

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back