home at last

confused87com

Reaction score
My little boy came home last week after just under 8 weeks in nnu. he weighed 4lb 1 and is healthy with no long term problems. i cant believe he is home. he now weighs 4lb 8 one week later.
i am breast and botle feeding as he needs some formula to gain weight. i hope to get him off formula down the line, but it was the only way for now.
i am now expressing when he has a bottle annd giving it to the milk bank. having seen preemies worse off than mine i am more than happy to help.

:happydance:

My little boy came home last week after just under 8 weeks in nnu. he weighed 4lb 1 and is healthy with no long term problems. i cant believe he is home. he now weighs 4lb 8 one week later.
i am breast and botle feeding as he needs some formula to gain weight. i hope to get him off formula down the line, but it was the only way for now.
i am now expressing when he has a bottle annd giving it to the milk bank. having seen preemies worse off than mine i am more than happy to help.

:happydance:

Congratulations! How fabulous he is home! And well done on the milk donation. Not only is it great for the other babies but will keep your supply up, which is important.

ow gosh ! congrats hunn =D
hope u´re both ok and you enjoy everysecond of your little man =D

Congrats on getting your little boy home! And what an amazing thing you are doing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->