Home birth after induction with 1st

Damita

Mummy of 2 <3
Reaction score
I was induced with my first at 40+5 even though I had started going into labour on my ow which gave me a horrible birth long, painful and ended up in forceps they induced due to my daughter being a clomid babe.

This time surprised natural baby and I want a home birth as I'm so scared of hospitals, how do I go about getting a home birth? I don't want to be induced at all :thumbup:

Sorry I'm just curious, I've never heard of this, why would they induce you due to clomid? I'm a ftm so no experience to share but I hope you get the birth you want! And congrats on the surprise bfp!

Thank you :)

My consultant told me I had to have an induction because she was a clomid baby no other reason :(

Wow.. That doesn't make any sense! As far as I know I don't think clomid babies are any different in size or growth right? Docs will give any reason to intervene I guess! That's so surprising!

Are you in the uk? If so you tell your community midwife that you're having a home birth and they book you in x

I told my midwife she said yes but I need it to okay by my consultant.

Tell me about it - after we had a follow up meeting with him saiditwas her size which no one told could happen due to clomid :wacko: my induction last time felt so forced :(

Same for me. The consultant midwife has made a birth plan for me for the comm midwives to follow.

i had a homebirth with baby no.2. i was also induced with my first baby although i had an unassisted delivery which was very straightforward asside from the initial pessary induction.

im also not sure why your first had to be induced due to clomid.

hope you get the birth you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"