Homebirth planned!

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
Although I am very early on in pregnancy, one of the first things I decided was that I wanted a homebirth.

I've had 2 hospital births and none have been a good positive experience. #

Obviously I was happy and relieved to have my babies delivered safely, but all the while afterwards I was troubled by my lack of remembering everything that happened, for weeks I questioned my OH trying to remember key points.

I felt completely out of control, drugs thrown at me, I was out of it for the actual birth and hated it.

I plan on a home water birth, so any advice would be much appreciated, my OH wasn't so keen to start with but it only took 30 minutes to convince him!

Our local maternity unit has now moved to a new hospital in the middle of nowhere too, it is now much more modern etc but hard to get to, and they don't let kids in to visit afterwards and I really want my youngest there asap after the birth of the baby.

its good your OH is onboard with it all hun

good for you!

I had a home water birth and it was a really positive experience for both myself and OH - if u have any questions I would happy to help!

ohh thank you!

I am so so excited about it, never thought i would be!!

:shock: blimey didn't see that one coming! Congrats!!

Lol not that far!! I can make some recommendations though. Scottish Doula Network has some bloody brilliant members!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->