Homemade Pregnancy Test using Bleach/Toothpaste? Anyone ever tried it?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V8gBXWCkaBU&desktop_uri=/watch?v=V8gBXWCkaBU
I don't think the bleach test is reliable :/

Yeah, I saw that online too... :-/ .although he poured the urine into the bleach ...I think you're supposed to pour the bleach into the urine.. Not sure how much it matters, though. It probably isn't reliable, although there are some vids on youtube too that suggest it does - like a pregnant woman did one with her non-pregnant sister, and the preggo woman's fizzed and her sister's didn't...:shrug: But yeah, I'm not putting a lot of stock in it. But it would be cool to know if it actually did predict pregnancy on some level. I'm out of hpts and don't plan to buy any more until end of this cycle... so I'm happy to pass the time this way.

Are you testing with an actual test anytime soon? Do update with the result if you do!

Iv had faint bfp's on ic's but I don't know where I am in my cycle, af could be due 6th or 11th so if I do get a 'proper' bfp I'll update you x

Iv had faint bfp's on ic's but I don't know where I am in my cycle, af could be due 6th or 11th so if I do get a 'proper' bfp I'll update you x

Oooh, that's exciting! :flower: Maybe the bleach test was picking up pregnancy for you, then. Hope you get a strong bfp soon!

OK...Guinea pig here...recent bfp off to try tooth paste :)

Bump! Did you get to try it, Leame?

I know this thread is old but did anyone try to sugar one? I tried it yesterday and today with different amounts of urine and it clumped up both times so I'm curious if amyone else has had this result and then a bfp later on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->