Homeopathic teething remedys

S

sparkles

My wee Joe is really struggling with his teething just now. I hate giving him medicines all the time though. At least once a day he gets something and I know its his teeth, his cheeks are so red and his gums so hard and bumpy.

Does anyone know from experience of any homeopathic remedies that I can use.

Thanks
Laura

Any case anyone was wondering about their own situation, I got something called New era teething remedy and I think its really working. I have noticed a huge difference in him in the last few day.

i know this is gonna sound really silly to most of you but i got told giving babies a bone to chomp on works great for teething!
what you do is get a bone about 6 inchs long from a butcher boil it so its clean then put in the freezer so its cold give it to the baby whenever but re boil it after each use! i know it sounds gross but my mum swears by it lol apperently me and my big bro broke our teeth through using it and we have never had any problems with our teeth not even a filling!! i know loads of people who've used bones for there kids!!

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Ashtons and Parsons (think that's then) teething granules are supposed to be good?

I tried the ashton and parsons. They seemed to calm him a bit but these other ones are soooo great. The difference is like day and night, Im really surprised.
I think i will give the bone a miss but thanks anyway.

i know this is gonna sound really silly to most of you but i got told giving babies a bone to chomp on works great for teething!
what you do is get a bone about 6 inchs long from a butcher boil it so its clean then put in the freezer so its cold give it to the baby whenever but re boil it after each use! i know it sounds gross but my mum swears by it lol apperently me and my big bro broke our teeth through using it and we have never had any problems with our teeth not even a filling!! i know loads of people who've used bones for there kids!!

Sounds like something i'd do for a dog!! :rofl:

Aston and parsons are good, as well as homemade ice-pops ...

Bonjela, hot water .... melt it in and the put them in the ice pop moulds and freeze

xxx

Sounds like something i'd do for a dog!! :rofl:

Bonjela, hot water .... melt it in and the put them in the ice pop moulds and freeze

xxx

I might give my mum that the next time she complains about her wallies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->