Honest help and answers

njoyus

Reaction score
can this baby be mine?
My patrners first day of her last period was 24-8-13
her first scan was at 10 weeks 1 day according to the scan itself, but the baby could only have been concieved on the 21-9-13 as I was not in the country before that? so at most she could only have been was 8 weeks 6 days pregnant??
her second scan (Today) has said she is now 12 weeks+5, which has move the date 4 days back??
Also my partner would have been due on her period on the 22-9-13....

Im not rying to get out of being the father of this baby, I just need to know if it's possible to be mine.

Many thanks.

So whenwhere you in the country? And if her last cycle was in august then she should be 15 weeks tomorrow so that's 3 weeks behind putting the conception date In September.. And conception is actually 2 weeks into how far along you are so 10/11 weeks ago would have been when she would have needed to have sex so around September 20th to the 30th to be almost 13 weeks today..

Or even the first week of October she could have ovulated so really if you were here the end of sept to the first if oct then it's most likely yours

Surly if she fell in October the baby would be 6 weeks not 13 as it is now?? And as she was due on her period on the 22 of sept she should have been safe?? .... Also let's say she released an egg on or around 21st sept .. The baby would still only be 11 weeks not 13??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->