Honest opinions please

laura3103

Mum to 2 expecting no3 :)
Reaction score
hi all my friend as ust posted a pic of me on facebook and at the moment i'm on areally low about my weight so it doesn't help at all.

i would just like your honest opinion on if i look better now or the same as before!!!

and please be honest i can take it.

BEFORE GERTIE
excuse the lollipop i was bored at work
https://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs248.snc1/9526_1245366534610_1242785397_30768847_6393026_n.jpg

AFTER GERTIE
my picture pose lol

me.jpg

i think you look fantastic hun. the blonde hair really suits you!

You look amazing, youve either lost a lot of weight or the hair cat has done wonders! Hair looks fab by the way. Well done

xx

Your hair looks great blonde really glam and sophisticated I like :)

But what is that lolly in the first pic? :haha:

wow you look really glam in the most recent one!!

lovin the blonde hair it really suits you and your skin looks amazing - im so jealous (major frump today) x

thanks everyone i went back to my natural colour ( blonde ) when i fell pregnant as couldn't keep dying it everyweek.

cant believe how much i have changed but amazingly i haven't lost any weight think the fat just feel from my face down to my stomach lol.

I agree with the others ,you look alot fresher and gorgeous with your short blonde hair.Looking fab hun x

you look stunning in the second pic, compared to the first pic it almost looks like a different person x

Yes you look great now, and in your avatar picture you look nice too. Just 'untag' yourself from the pic on Facebook if you don't like it, I used to do that all the time when my friends put up horrible pics of me drunk :(

wow pregnancy really did amazing things u look fab!

You look like you've lost weight off your face, the hair really suits you :)

thanks for all your lovely comments i feel loads better now lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->