Honeymoons

Me neither. My OH has been diving before but I've never done either. Wondered whether to but stuff to snorkel with before we left or use the stuff they lend out. What do you think?

It says that at ours we get snorkle equiptment provided so we are going to use that. I would check it says you get your equiptment an use theirs saves you the expense of buying it and then trying to pack it to get it there!! :)

We are going to America, doing a trip to Forks and La Push (Twilight <3 )

We are getting married in dcember so going to honeymoon about 6 months later in the summer. We want to go to italy OH loves art and I love the buildings there

We're going away for a week (undecided) and then coming back to have a 2nd reception, and then going travelling across Canada for our honeymoon! Our gift list is Canadian Dollars.

We are Going to the Maldieves For a fortnight Cant wait lol only 1 year 3 months to go hehe! x

We'll be spending a couple of days in London in the week following the wedding. We'll be going to see Les Mis and have the following day to look around. I'm really looking forward to it!! It'll be our first actual holiday together since we got together- I don't really count going to music festival with friends or visiting family as holidays! :happydance::happydance:

Beca :wave:

im already married but for our honeymoon we did 3 nights in miami and thern a 2 week caribbean cruise with royal caribbean. Best holiday of our lifes and now we dont want to do a 'normal' holiday!! xx

We are hopefully going to Egypt for a couple of weeks & doing one week on a cruise up the nile and another week at a nice hotel, just trying to find somewhere really lovely.

Too many people keep telling me bad stories about food poisoning though! Grr!

xXx

Don't worry, just make sure you read reviews on the hotel you're staying at. We stayed in the Grand Rotana, we managed to get it a week half board (5*) including flights and insurance for £409 each! We booked on a site called otbeach.com this was 4 years ago now, and I wouldn't risk booking seperately (it's like expedia) with what's going on with airlines! It was a stunning hotel, really nice staff, had NO trouble with stomachs at all. It's just a case of following common sense: don't eat anything that's been washed in their water, make sure it's cooked/looks and smells ok.

I strongly recommend reading hotel reviews though!!!

OH and I are doing things so backward :dohh:

We're getting married in April, but not having our ceremony until winter, and we're having our "honeymoon" at Disney World this summer! It's all a matter of time and money constraints, though. Things are also a bit weird with our families right now too, so we figured it'd be best to wait until the dust settles to have everyone at our wedding ceremony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->