Hook effect at 6 weeks normal??

wannanewbaby

Mommy to Ryder, Jaxon, and Kane
Reaction score
Df suprised me and brought home a .88 cent cheapie last night took it this am with fmu and it was much lighter than other test ive heard of hook effect just didnt know when it usually happens. I still have all my symptoms just wanted opinions and others experiences.

it normally happens alot later on, it could just be a faulty test or not enough urine x

Is it the first time you used this kind of cheapie? They tend to be much lighter than a frer etc.

ETA: For some reason I thought you said 4 weeks, not 6. Preggo brain! You could probably get the hook effect at 6 weeks... put down those tests ;)

I had the hook effect at 6 weeks with clear blue digital, took it in the morning and it said 1-2 and took it in the evening on the same day and was 3+ so yes it is possible

Thanks im pretty sure thats what it was i have used those test just not since 18 dpo so its been awhile since i tested my hcg seems high cause my test line was darker than control on 14 dpo and i am suffering misserably with ms like i said not to wprry just wanted to hear othets experience

Sounds about right, mine kicked in about 7 weeks (I'm testing weekly just to admire the science and use up my ICs :haha:)
https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m602/tulip1uk/other/PhotoGrid_1385627902614_zpsaa4fe556.jpg

Thats how mime was i wish i would have had a second test i could have diluted thanks for the pic :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->