Hook effect?

AllStar

Pregnant
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the hook effect starts?

If I took another hpt now at 6+2 would it be dark or will it have started to go lighter again?

I got bloods taken on Monday and Wednesday to rule out ectopic but my results won't be in til Monday morning and I'm going to go crazy over the weekend!

Last hpt I took was Monday so I thought if I took another tomorrow morning and it was a lot darker it would make me feel a little better and get me through the weekend but I remembered reading about the hook effect and didn't know when it would 'start'?

Thanks

For me it happened at 6 weeks but everyone would be different based on there hcg levels

All depends in your levels. Happened to me at about 5 1/2 weeks last time. If it comes out light, just dilute your wee half with water and dip another ic, should be darker than full strength wee if it is hook effect x

that is crazy..old tests u could test up to three months pregnant and find out first day missed period..

what is this bs, we find out super early but thats it...we can find out further without manipulation or blood test.

these new tests need to go!!! seriously heart ache from chemicals we never new about before so it didnt hurt us and now we cant find out we are pregnant unless we 3 weeks to 5 weeks..seriously??

i dont think there so good :(

Thanks ladies. I know I shouldn't do it really but Monday just seems so far away not to know what's going on!

I don't think I even tested that far.. I stopped once the test became darker than the control line x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->