Hoorah! We Are team. . .

LavaPanda

Reaction score
:pink: ! Was a total surprise as we convinced ourselves it was a little boy but the majority of us were rooting for a girl- the family is all boys.

But we have our Adelaide Marie Connor on the way and we couldn't be happier. So to celebrate I did a bit of cheeky shopping today. . . and maybe tomorrow too :blush:

Yay! Congratulations on your litle girl! Love her name by the way :)

Congratulations on team :pink:

Our family is mostly girls, so when I had a boy, it was definitely different and fun! :D

Yay congrat! I want a little girl so bad now haha . Can't wait to give Noah a little sister! ;D

congratulations you must be due on the same date as me 16th November im having a little boy :) xx

congratulations you must be due on the same date as me 16th November im having a little boy :) xx

Hey! I have two due dates as my bloody midwives can't seem to agree/make there minds up on one! One is infact on the 16th and another on the 21st. There's not really much in the so it could be any time between really :) A boy, yay! Thought of any names yet?

And thanks to the rest of the girlies, hope you're all doing well <3

Yay congrats on team pink! :) I was convinced boy and wanted one so was a little sad when I found out girl (although mum was always adamant she was a she). But now I couldn't be happier and wouldn't ever change her! :) can actually say I'm glad I didn't have a boy now haha! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->