Hooray I've lost 300 lbs!

PeanutBean

Mumma to B & I
Reaction score
Oh no wait, I mean £s.... :-(

But at least I have a functioning car again and thus a much better chance of making it to work sometime in the next two weeks.

:rofl:

love to see those before and after pictures!!

:rofl:

glad your car is working....but boo for losing money!!

Just gutted it's cost so bloody much. There goes our real nappy fund...

its so hard when things like car trouble come out of nowhere!!! :hugs:

I hate it when things like that happen,
LOL I saw the title and thought 300lb what???? LOL
Luv Cheryl xxx

It comes after spending £300 on the service, MOT and new brake discs, plus the £100+ for road tax. But that's ok, at least when we can't pay the mortgage and get kicked out we'll have a functioning car to live in! lol

Argh i sooo feel for you!! OH and i craped ourselves when our car broke down yesterday on the top of a multi story :shock: How do you get them down!!! But ended up finding some tips on the tinterned... phew!!

:hugs: Least you have a car though eh!!

I feel for you hun, i do it for a job so i know how much it all costs nowadays, which is why i bagged myself a mechanic for a hubby :rofl:

Look at it this way ... you need your car in tip top order ready for LO, whats £300 if your cars in good working order and got new brakes eh? :hugs:

I feel for you hun, i do it for a job so i know how much it all costs nowadays, which is why i bagged myself a mechanic for a hubby :rofl:

Look at it this way ... you need your car in tip top order ready for LO, whats £300 if your cars in good working order and got new brakes eh? :hugs:

Well it was only £45 fitting so sadly a mechanic OH wouldn't have saved us much. Just a stupid new system where parts are made by like one supplier and in minimum because they only fit a certain number of cars etc etc. Stupid manufacturers causing problems for everyone else according to my mechanic! And the car's only 4 years old. I know things will go after warranty but why the expensive stuff?!

because they know we all need cars lol ... theyre sly little buggers!!

Buy some terry nappies and look on ebay for some wraps that were made by tommie tipie! They dont make the wraps any more so you can only get them on ebay but i got 10 for 10 quid.

I also got some hand made nappies from thailand (not sure how good they are going to be) and they were a bargin too...15 for 20 quid I think.

Boooooo about the car, we have spent about 800 on a 600 car in the last 5 months grrrrr!

Buy some terry nappies and look on ebay for some wraps that were made by tommie tipie! They dont make the wraps any more so you can only get them on ebay but i got 10 for 10 quid.

I also got some hand made nappies from thailand (not sure how good they are going to be) and they were a bargin too...15 for 20 quid I think.

Boooooo about the car, we have spent about 800 on a 600 car in the last 5 months grrrrr!

Thanks for the tips and maybe you'll be able to tell me which are best quick smart before we need to buy! lol Sorry about your car too. Cars are rubbish!

Oh my goodness! £300! I feel for you. Cars are a necessary evil it seems. Our one always seems to cost us a fortune, and the problem is if you skimp on them then it costs you more in the long run. :(

Thanks for the tips and maybe you'll be able to tell me which are best quick smart before we need to buy! lol Sorry about your car too. Cars are rubbish!

Lets hope my LO isnt late then otherwise thats that plan out the window!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->